My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

frank23 is an unknown quantity at this point frank23's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Mis- use of war zone

i think members have lost the meaning of war zone people are treating this place as a place to insult the modulators rather than have healthy discussions all that people do is insult others as they wish no wonder their are just a few active posts in war zone. Let change this and have healthy arguments on war zone

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to frank23 for this useful post.

Black Mamba (03-21-2013), moneygrows (01-20-2013), Mummyz (06-30-2013), Toxic (02-03-2013), zaheer336 (02-05-2020)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

Forexexam is on a distinguished road Forexexam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frank23     
      i think members have lost the meaning of war zone people are treating this place as a place to insult the modulators rather than have healthy discussions all that people do is insult others as they wish no wonder their are just a few active posts in war zone. Let change this and have healthy arguments on war zone
      Really , you are telling truth. Common forum members, who regularly visit this off topic area, they till not clearly undersand , what is mean by war zone. And what has to post here . So moderator should input some clear view of war zone . There has many threads here , not reflects the view of war Zone.

4. #3 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2532 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,922 Times in 5,611 Posts

People are too obsessed with collecting as much bonus as possible until they forget that this is actually a forum where people communicate and share ideas. All they do is post but not read.

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Mummyz (06-30-2013), Toxic (02-03-2013)

6. #4 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs up You are absolutely Right

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      People are too obsessed with collecting as much bonus as possible until they forget that this is actually a forum where people communicate and share ideas. All they do is post but not read.
      Dear Moneygrows, you really telling the truth . There has many ( maximum ) members who generally use MT5 platform only for bonus and the main and only aim of such members how to collect more bonus from there posting . But as moderator , you can reject that posts which not fulfill and not match with topic issues.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Forexexam For This Useful Post:

zaheer336 (02-05-2020)

8. #5 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2532 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,922 Times in 5,611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Forexexam     
      Dear Moneygrows, you really telling the truth . There has many ( maximum ) members who generally use MT5 platform only for bonus and the main and only aim of such members how to collect more bonus from there posting . But as moderator , you can reject that posts which not fulfill and not match with topic issues.
      There are over 3 million posts and 15k threads on this forum. The moderators cant watch every one of them. The only way to reduce spammers is by everyone helping out reporting offender when they see one.

Think of it this way. If members does not want to help out, one day the spammers and cheaters will overtake this forum. When such thing happens and this forum decide to stop the bonus program, everyone will lose out not just the cheaters.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Bao Long (07-03-2014), Forexexam (02-02-2013), Mummyz (06-30-2013)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are over 3 million posts and 15k threads on this forum. The moderators cant watch every one of them. The only way to reduce spammers is by everyone helping out reporting offender when they see one.

Think of it this way. If members does not want to help out, one day the spammers and cheaters will overtake this forum. When such thing happens and this forum decide to stop the bonus program, everyone will lose out not just the cheaters.
      Really you telling the fact . i have great experience as moderator jobs . really it is very tough to identify spammers & cheaters with out positive helps of other forum members. But am telling a fact that , you all moderators really doing very good jobs here. Have a good Day !

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Forexexam for this useful post.

moneygrows (02-02-2013), Toxic (02-03-2013)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,235 Times in 1,179 Posts

Look mod i will also help out if i will see any one do any thing against the rules than i will report coz this is our forum and we need to make it more beautiful ok .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Mamba For This Useful Post:

frank23 (03-21-2013)

14. #8 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Grumpy

Nidal is on a distinguished road Nidal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default impossible filterng

But as moderator , you can reject that posts which not fulfill and not match with topic issues
      if there is thousand of messages coming each hour (if not each minute). That would be impossible to filter all of them.
      Everybody try to make his own idea, to participate with his knwoledge ... I think so :/

---------- Post added 09-06-2013 at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-05-2013 at 11:10 PM ----------

I would like to share with this sh**ty bad english :
      hi girl i don to about 10000 people aand forex trader is a very imployer market it has earn money to by this post foex trader discussion
      is really fine their work is very simple and no course it so new people day by day join the forex trader
      now forex trade post by asked simple question and forex work is normally hard by them so i love forex trader and i work to will
      gain profit next time thanks forex may be a new man so i am not full know and exprince i am help of forex trader and forex commmiunity
      now forex have some bussiness to forex school and forex course this also help to forex work
      Really I advise moderator to put another rule, is to try to write a correct english.
      This make me very Grumpy!!!!
      Keep On Trading TRADERS!!! and do not forget the thanks button, that's trader's mood booster

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nidal For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (07-03-2014)

16. #9 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Relaxed

vijjuxtra is on a distinguished road vijjuxtra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs down Not a fish market

Its an war zone not a fish market so get two products and follow one of then to get one greater and the other smaller i thought war zone is between forex products and tools or eas but its totally different

17. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

chyasirak is on a distinguished road chyasirak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Share your Idea

Learn more about forex trading that is best business in this world there first share your that become a professional trader biggest fourm mt5.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open