• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: 5173470 - Smart-Martingale

1. #11 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,908 Times in 5,607 Posts

PAMM project is going strong, with quite a number of investors. Lets move this to the PAMMarathon section now. Congratulation and good luck to you!

2. #12 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      Happy

SergeyAL is an unknown quantity at this point SergeyAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

PAMM project is going strong, with quite a number of investors. Lets move this to the PAMMarathon section now. Congratulation and good luck to you!
      Thank you very much

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 AM ----------

I apologize for the long absence

Are you using EA for martingale or manual martingale??
      If using EA, how long you've been using it on real account ?
      I'll check your PAMM progress to learn before invest
      Use their own experience + multicurrency diversification

you have your system or EA but I wanna tell one thing ...Martingale never and never stand on long time period ..i have seen people even double the account in 2 days useing Martingale put they end up runnung miles away when they hear that word ....that is just my openion and it's up to you..happy pips for now
      I do not double the lot as usual with Martingale. Margin on average 10%. Stop out there on the account for 20-30% that has already happened. After the adoption of the drawdown we went into profit.

Nice result , keep it up. but you didn't share your system for fellow traders here to emulate and make good profit like you, please include what is giving you such good profit margin , lots of traders here will be thankful. I have not used EA before and i think i will like to use now but you can share it any ways
      Thank you, I think I will have time to share their system which is stable for more than 2 years, 8 currency pairs.
      Lookslike this EA have a good result. I can't imagine if the result is come from martiangle EA, but it already survive for 4 month and it also give nice profit too. I just hoping that this EA will running smoothly until next month and if it happen, I'll try to invest some of my money here.
      All questions of order opening accept myself. Advisor is used for convenience only.
      Man Frankly speaking the martingale is not good coz it is highly risky man and you wanna need a high amount of the money in your pamm accoutn to carry with this coz you might wanna double up the lots .
      I do not double the lots. You do not have to worry about.

3. #13 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

jagpok is on a distinguished road jagpok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

always remember to diversify and invest with more PAMM traders
      Invest with me

4. #14 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SergeyAL     
      5173470 - Smart-Martingale

Creation date: 26.11.2012.

Total month mean income: 5% - 12 %
      Permissible maximal drowdown: 25 - 30%
      (Working drowdown, normally , don`t exceeds 5-10%)

Investment: USD 10 (will be increased)
      Min Investment Period: 10 Days
      Trader commission: 19-30%
      How about this PAMM, still alive? when I click the monitoring pic, the PAMM no longer appears. I guess, this one is already inactive or rather went bankrupt.
      No Guts No Glory!

5. #15 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,908 Times in 5,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Bafett     
      How about this PAMM, still alive? when I click the monitoring pic, the PAMM no longer appears. I guess, this one is already inactive or rather went bankrupt.
      The monitoring link is not working correctly due to censoring on this forum. You need to manually check the account number on the monitoring table to see it. This PAMM project still running and from the looks of it its quite a success with 19 investors. Here is the link should anyone interested to view https://www.instaforex.com/forex_mon...ader=5173470#/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (01-25-2018)

7. #16 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,633 Times in 610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      The monitoring link is not working correctly due to censoring on this forum. You need to manually check the account number on the monitoring table to see it. This PAMM project still running and from the looks of it its quite a success with 19 investors. Here is the link should anyone interested to view https://www.instaforex.com/forex_mon...ader=5173470#/
      It is not easy to find investors nowdays as there are many pamm running right now. If someone can find even 10 investors it would take lots of work. Also hard would be to retain the investors with our pamm so they wont run to another.

8. #17 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      Happy

SergeyAL is an unknown quantity at this point SergeyAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello! Anyone wanting to increase their capital?

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2