• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 7 ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Forex Samurai Robot - awesome(new 2013)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

AndyPipsi is on a distinguished road AndyPipsi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hey all,

few more trades were made, both by trailing SL and in lite profit... but it's keep going...

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hey all

missed a week due tech problems... now is active again...

doesn any one use VPS? want to get a cheap one... still use my laptop on the balcony

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AndyPipsi     
      hey all

missed a week due tech problems... now is active again...

doesn any one use VPS? want to get a cheap one... still use my laptop on the balcony
      I found that many brokers offer free or quite cheap VPS... is it good idea to keep all things in one hands?

Any opinions?

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

looks like VPS from broker - bad idea...

It's free, but due intruptions - I lost 50% of trades... at least - no any other explanation for this...
      have to run comouter and VPS and check the difference

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,306 Times in 637 Posts

looks like VPS from broker - bad idea...

It's free, but due intruptions - I lost 50% of trades... at least - no any other explanation for this...
      have to run comouter and VPS and check the difference
      hello guys .. how are you today .. ???
      honestly I myself have never tried vps from a broker, but on InstaForex there is a free vps program for clients that deposit above 5000 US dollars, as I recall there was someone who posted it, he said the Forex vps was good and smooth. So if you really have EA that can really be relied on, you can use it instead of having to rent monthly.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeref For This Useful Post:

AndyPipsi (04-30-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeref     
      hello guys .. how are you today .. ???
      honestly I myself have never tried vps from a broker, but on InstaForex there is a free vps program for clients that deposit above 5000 US dollars, as I recall there was someone who posted it, he said the Forex vps was good and smooth. So if you really have EA that can really be relied on, you can use it instead of having to rent monthly.
      Hi

Thanks for details and infomations... I need VPS not just for EA - but for H4 trading too, it needs a time to make Pips... (or loss - but hope, Pips

I'm afreaid to consider Broker's VPS... but maybe... it's a good way... does anyone tried?
      VPS are not too expensive... 15$ a month, but still hard to chose blindly...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AndyPipsi For This Useful Post:

Zeref (04-30-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi

Thanks for details and infomations... I need VPS not just for EA - but for H4 trading too, it needs a time to make Pips... (or loss - but hope, Pips

I'm afreaid to consider Broker's VPS... but maybe... it's a good way... does anyone tried?
      VPS are not too expensive... 15$ a month, but still hard to chose blindly...
      Oh ... I think you need a VPS to trade with EA. If you only trade with TF H4 without EA, I think without VPS you can also ...

If you want to try a VPS service not from a broker, maybe you can look first at cheap-forex-vps(dot)com. for deluxe services around $12/month.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeref For This Useful Post:

AndyPipsi (05-03-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Oh ... I think you need a VPS to trade with EA. If you only trade with TF H4 without EA, I think without VPS you can also ...

If you want to try a VPS service not from a broker, maybe you can look first at cheap-forex-vps(dot)com. for deluxe services around $12/month.
      that's great, thanks for information...

sure, I will use EAs there too... but my manual trading is based on H4 mainly... other fast stuff do by using own pc - because M15 is quite active and
      allow to leave few oprn trades with strict SL/TP levels... because they are not too high and wont hurt me too much in anyway... somethinges it leads
      to small losses... because some trades could be closed on BE or trailing... price were too close to TP - but got back to another direction and touched
      the SL... here is few moments to regret about... but from other hands - some trades got clear TP (but could be small due trailing SL... on price back,
      but finally touch the TP)

I suppose, it's finally around the same... some losses, some clear TP... at least for M15.... H4 needs a bit more efforts and really VPS to catch some
      Pips...

Do you use SL/TP? Any EAs?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AndyPipsi For This Useful Post:

Zeref (05-03-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

that's great, thanks for information...

sure, I will use EAs there too... but my manual trading is based on H4 mainly... other fast stuff do by using own pc - because M15 is quite active and
      allow to leave few oprn trades with strict SL/TP levels... because they are not too high and wont hurt me too much in anyway... somethinges it leads
      to small losses... because some trades could be closed on BE or trailing... price were too close to TP - but got back to another direction and touched
      the SL... here is few moments to regret about... but from other hands - some trades got clear TP (but could be small due trailing SL... on price back,
      but finally touch the TP)

I suppose, it's finally around the same... some losses, some clear TP... at least for M15.... H4 needs a bit more efforts and really VPS to catch some
      Pips...

Do you use SL/TP? Any EAs?
      yes, I always use SL / TP in every transaction that I do. In trading I tend to use TF H1 for market execution and H4 TF for analysis. But sometimes H1 is a reference for analysis. As you said, if you use m15 you will tend to get less than optimal results, because between TP and SL are too tight and opportunities for TP / SL are 50/50.

For now I don't use EA in my trade, prefer manuals as well as to hone skills in analyzing markets. Actually, there are several EAs Collections, but they are stored on a PC, while my PC is currently damaged but not serviced.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeref For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes, I always use SL / TP in every transaction that I do. In trading I tend to use TF H1 for market execution and H4 TF for analysis. But sometimes H1 is a reference for analysis. As you said, if you use m15 you will tend to get less than optimal results, because between TP and SL are too tight and opportunities for TP / SL are 50/50.

For now I don't use EA in my trade, prefer manuals as well as to hone skills in analyzing markets. Actually, there are several EAs Collections, but they are stored on a PC, while my PC is currently damaged but not serviced.
      I like manual trading on H4... more than any EAs... but still keep Samurai in action too... anyway, with intrupts due VPS problems... switched to own computer and than again VPS etc...
      still in proccess to fix connection and get back to normal trading.

I use high SL/TP on H4... but trailing SL helps to fix my profit. From other hand, SL is always SL and FULL PIPS... while trailing reduce profit target a lot... One SL may eat profit of previous 2-3 trades... which makes all things useless...

I came to idea of clear SL/TP... smaller (due fluctuations) - but really clear... than chances of profit is higher... even if missed some BE trades...

What do you think on it?

Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 7 ... 4 5 6 7