• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Forex Ultra Scalper V2

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      739 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark     
      I must read this pdf sometime and download these scalping indicators. Have anyone use them yet to post some results and some words for his/her trading experience? I really watch when I use scalping indicators. Always use bigger timeframes and scalp on smaller.
      Bro I used them but in very very different sytem. Even the system wasn't about scalping it was about swing trading on H1 with AUDUSD. You also can try it. But this indicators are latecomers because they mostly indicate the general trend changings and sharp terns of the price can cause very big problems. I suggest use them as filter on H1+ charts rather than scalping indicators. I already have them in my MT4 and I know them very well

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicat Veli For This Useful Post:

FlyingShark (02-12-2016)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2180 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,232 Times in 1,361 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nicat Veli     
      Bro I used them but in very very different sytem. Even the system wasn't about scalping it was about swing trading on H1 with AUDUSD. You also can try it. But this indicators are latecomers because they mostly indicate the general trend changings and sharp terns of the price can cause very big problems. I suggest use them as filter on H1+ charts rather than scalping indicators. I already have them in my MT4 and I know them very well
      I haven't try the system, but me my self use 15 minutes time-frame for day-trading and filter my trades with smaller time-frame (5 minutes) and I have success. I think that, if you are not scalping and only day-trading then 1 hour and smaller time-frames are the best. Also the use of non lagging tools is the best option

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      739 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark     
      I haven't try the system, but me my self use 15 minutes time-frame for day-trading and filter my trades with smaller time-frame (5 minutes) and I have success. I think that, if you are not scalping and only day-trading then 1 hour and smaller time-frames are the best. Also the use of non lagging tools is the best option
      You already know me brother I use either H1+ candle charts or renko boxes with 20+ sizes. But the sytem that mentioned Ibefore was avery nice. you open and close the potions according to ultrafilter indicator with 210+ TP and -70 SL iwith AUDUSD H1

Banned
      I am:
      ----

KAKON will become famous soon enough KAKON's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1833 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am sorrow to say I am not a scalper at all ,but at the first time I also did the scalping for learn g the business very fast ,but I think scalping is not the perfect trading method ,if you really want to be gaining success from the trade then you must be do the long term trade.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

M A Razzaque is on a distinguished road M A Razzaque's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have download all the files. I have real the user guide of it. I have install all the three indicators in my trading terminal. But it shows some problem. "Your version is expired". please help me to solve this problem. I think this a nice indicator. And anyone can make profit by using it. Please give me the new version of it.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,020 Times in 411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MisterTickle     
      This is not my indicator set. I actually got this so I thought I would share it. I'm not going to explain it because the instructions can be downloaded in a PDF format so you can read it on your own time.

This is the instructions: Attachment 29636

The three INDICATORS:
      1. Attachment 29637
      2. Attachment 29638
      3. Attachment 29639

Hope this helps.
      This trading strategy looks very good. Is there anyone who can show positive result since using this trading strategy in the live market?
      I'm a skeptic girl so I need to see some proof before using it or sharing this strategy to other people who is currently looking for a trading strategy
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful Quynh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6409 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,854 Times in 4,778 Posts

This strategy looks like good, but is there anyone used it till now? Is it possible to get more update information about this strategy? i really like to use this one, i hope in future i will test it on my demo account, if i feel this strategy still working well then i will use it on my real account, i hope it will help me to earn good profit from this market.

Update: I have already tested it and this version not working now, I have to request thread owner please close this thread and open new one with update version. Thanks
      Last edited by zahid4x; 12-11-2017 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Update

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

FlyingShark (12-11-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,627 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x     
      This strategy looks like good, but is there anyone used it till now? Is it possible to get more update information about this strategy? i really like to use this one, i hope in future i will test it on my demo account, if i feel this strategy still working well then i will use it on my real account, i hope it will help me to earn good profit from this market.

Update: I have already tested it and this version not working now, I have to request thread owner please close this thread and open new one with update version. Thanks
      Do you mean its expired already? Anyone else can help share the latest version? Im interested to give it a try if you have. Thank you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6409 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,854 Times in 4,778 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      Do you mean its expired already? Anyone else can help share the latest version? Im interested to give it a try if you have. Thank you.
      Yes it already expired and there are not possible to use this indicator on our chart, i also try to searching version 3 but there are no more version about this, i think they use another name on their next version, btw if you get there next version then you can post it here, i hope that will be also helpful for us and with that more trader can get benefit from this market.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (03-02-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      598 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MisterTickle     
      This is not my indicator set. I actually got this so I thought I would share it. I'm not going to explain it because the instructions can be downloaded in a PDF format so you can read it on your own time.

This is the instructions: Attachment 29636

The three INDICATORS:
      1. Attachment 29637
      2. Attachment 29638
      3. Attachment 29639

Hope this helps.
      looks a good trading system and it has more than one indicator and so this will make trading more accurate and the results will be better, this system has an alert also and so the trader does not need to stay beside the chart always but he will start to trade when get a signal from the system

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to sameeh for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (03-05-2018), PhantomTrader79 (03-02-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4