• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Forex Ultra Scalper V2

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,490 Times in 8,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MisterTickle     
      This is not my indicator set. I actually got this so I thought I would share it. I'm not going to explain it because the instructions can be downloaded in a PDF format so you can read it on your own time.

This is the instructions: Attachment 29636

The three INDICATORS:
      1. Attachment 29637
      2. Attachment 29638
      3. Attachment 29639

Hope this helps.
      I read about this trading strategy from somewhere else. I think the strategy for this indicator is good and can make profit for us. But as usual, people need to first learn how the indicator work and then how to really use it properly in the market. Better try using it on a small (cent) account to see how to trade using the strategy so you won't encounter any surprise when really using it on your normal trading account.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (03-05-2018), IndicatorMan (03-15-2018), PongsakornFX (03-05-2018), sameeh (03-02-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79     
      I read about this trading strategy from somewhere else. I think the strategy for this indicator is good and can make profit for us. But as usual, people need to first learn how the indicator work and then how to really use it properly in the market. Better try using it on a small (cent) account to see how to trade using the strategy so you won't encounter any surprise when really using it on your normal trading account.
      I agree with you mister moderators, surprise is not good for us on trading beause it can lose our money when trading.
      Also we can get angry when something is not running good like we want or we ecpext that is why I think we need to test o demo first.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (03-05-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,020 Times in 411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn**     
      I agree with you mister moderators, surprise is not good for us on trading beause it can lose our money when trading.
      Also we can get angry when something is not running good like we want or we ecpext that is why I think we need to test o demo first.
      Yes, you should test everything in the demo account so you won't lose real money in the forex market. This is why the brokers offer people to use the demo account before start trading with real money.
      Those who don't use demo account first is in danger of losing money in their first trades and this is a fact not just some guess.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful Quynh For This Useful Post:

sameeh (03-05-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

strategy trading using forex scalper ultra is so help me if I really could use it in the open position of the point corresponding to the movement in weak spots or strong points. While going through the movement of which is at a weak point should I immediately open position while at the moment I am strengthening my should immediately stop position because the movement will occur in accordance with the market news that is being released. With the help of the scalping indicators I can observe the movement of the market better.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

arhampk1 is an unknown quantity at this point arhampk1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thanks for sharing

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Abhi302 is on a distinguished road Abhi302's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hey nice indicator bro looks good for scapling thanks bro for sharing this type of paid indicator with us i also share one system called forex profit supreme system please use it it is very very good in 4h and d1 timeframe

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4