Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Need zigzag EA with trailing stop

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

meong will become famous soon enough meong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1321 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by azzura     
    Logic had built in... so continue with your self Mate I Just help till here

About Trailing stop next time if you success built My code I give
    thanks i will try it, actually i dont really understand about codding but i will try
    hope it can really be the EA that i want to
    is it working i will give my backtest result

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

MI Hossain is an unknown quantity at this point MI Hossain's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    There have many traders who treads with EA and make profit.It always treads at the trend.But be careful about it because when it stay against trend it reduce equity rapidly. How can we face this?Please give me a solution.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

azzura is on a distinguished road azzura's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    481 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by meong     
    thanks i will try it, actually i dont really understand about codding but i will try
    hope it can really be the EA that i want to
    is it working i will give my backtest result
    I just give you the Basic, all you need is to improve it

Just imagine like this,
    condition a,b,c,d is for buy
    condition e,f,g,h us for sell

so we need to set
    how condition a,b,c,d
    how condition e,f,g,h

after that setup founded, so we combine that rules become the open transaction rules

4. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    222 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Zigzag indicator

Zigzag indicator

It is an indicator that identifies our peaks and lows on the chart

At first glance, after following the indicator on the chart we find that it redraws itself

Possible form a peak and then the price rises to delete the previous top and form a new top

This is why most novice traders ignore it until they reach the point where they can see the strength of this indicator

At first glance it seems ineffective and has no purpose in trading if we use it wrongly

The idea of a beginner in forex is to go short when the top is formed on Zigzag

5. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Firmansyahtawan will become famous soon enough Firmansyahtawan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    35 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Bankruptcy is a legal process that involves a person or business that is unable to pay debts. The bankruptcy process begins with a petition submitted by the debtor, the most common, or on behalf of the creditor, which is less common. All debtor assets are measured and evaluated, and these assets can be used to pay a portion of the outstanding debt. KEY IMPORTANT Bankruptcy is a legal process carried out to enable individuals or companies to be free of their debts, while simultaneously giving creditors the opportunity to get paid. Bankruptcy is handled by a federal court, and the rules are outlined in the US Bankruptcy Code. There are various types of bankruptcy, usually referring to their Chapter in the US Bankruptcy Code. Bankruptcy allows you to start anew, but it will remain on your record for several years depending on the type of bankruptcy filed.

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 1