• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 65609687/yolxbp39 - trade all USD & JPY pairs with Ichimoku and Patterns.

1. #21 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

shazzyrais will become famous soon enough shazzyrais's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      171 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Name:  au 23.1 1.gif
Views: 43
Size:  69.4 KB

i BUY AUD/USD at the very first candle today as Daily, H4, H1 and M15 gave full BUY setup.. but unfortunately it reverse right away after i made that order.. but now this pair is going up again and M15 just confirmed this.. i put 10pips as my TP as usual.. that's all for today.. see you tomorrow..

2. #22 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      171 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i got loss on buying that AUD/USD pair yesterday.. and also got loss on my last post buying on EUR/USD pair.. my profit left is just usd17.86.. =(
      both according to my plan and failed.. maybe because it was Wednesday yesterday.. or maybe because i don't used to trade in New York hours.. feel frustrated i feel to get a break and just waiting for next week..
      new lesson to learn.. i've decided to focus on Yen pairs next week cause i never failed on them yet on this contest...

3. #23 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      171 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello.. i'm back in this thread..

i just made SELL order on CHF/JPY pair according to ichimoku and pivot.. Daily pivot hasn't been touch yet and ichimoku in M5 is just giving full sell signal.. i put TP just above Daily pivot as the trend is still in bullish...

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

the same case goes to my 2nd post for today.. i've made an entry on SELL EUR/USD and put TP just above the Daily pivot.. as Daily pivot hasn't been touch yet and M5 ichimoku giving full SELL signal.. plus in both pairs.. there are bearish divergence that support my prediction.. but i've got no confidence in saying what are the trend now cause bullish seems too overbought already but doesn't give any confirmation to reverse...

4. #24 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,222 Times in 7,398 Posts

I must say simple effective and a good strategy
      Good luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

shazzyrais (02-06-2013)

6. #25 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      171 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I've just made 3 entries on selling EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY and USD/JPY.. all this three is the same as above.. they hasn't touch daily pivot for today and M5 are giving full sell signal.. TP was set just above the daily pivot...

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

my trading terminal isn't feeling well as i am i guess.. it always has no connection and troubled me so much in making any deals.. arghh...

7. #26 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      171 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i really satisfied in this contest as so many new things i have learned by testing, try and error concept.. i have new arrangement of timeframe to analyse and decided to trade for more JPY pairs though its spread is quite big as the reward is big too.. thank you very much mod and MT5..

i'm sorry for not posting for every post and reason in here as i'm not feeling very well.. well i think it just the same thing each time when we trade using ichimoku.. just waiting for full setup and get entry.. i have post a few of my entries and it looks almost the same..

for the 1st week.. i trade all USD and JPY pairs.. i have double my balance but unfortunately i loss almost all my profit at the end of the week.. and this thing has made me decided to only focus on JPY pairs as the one that made me loss big are USD pairs..

things went well on 2nd and 3rd week untill i started like to see for other contestant performance.. i can't control myself when i saw one of the contestant did very well and made near usd90k..and my account is just usd60k+.. i begin to trade with emotion and disobey all my rules.. and i got loss big amount.. this is a lesson for me ONCE AGAIN to not see for others performance as my emotion will easily get distracted..

overall.. i'm so happy as this is the first time i could survive in MT5 contest untill the end.. thanks everyone.. ^_^v

8. #27 Collapse Post
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,483 Times in 5,585 Posts

Your final equity is 39694.91$

Thread Closed!

9. #28 Collapse Post
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You got 11 thanks in total, this was your first attempt and you did less than 100 trades.

10. #29 Collapse Post
      User
      I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

How unlucky you are You got caught at the right time. You were one of the winners but since you cheated and used two accounts, I caught you.

Get ready for a permanent ban!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3