• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: what are the best qualities of Meta Trader 4 & 5?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Mianwali18 is just really nice Mianwali18 is just really nice Mianwali18 is just really nice Mianwali18 is just really nice Mianwali18 is just really nice Mianwali18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      181 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i am using mt4 only , i never use mt5 trading platform and i have no experience of that platform , mt4 trading platform is easy to use and easy to understand , here we could use all trading tools easily , we could set stop loss and take profit easily , there are many other trading tools such sell limit , buy limit , sell stop and buy stop are easy to understand and easy to use .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mianwali18 For This Useful Post:

innocentrani (08-26-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Khurram329 has a spectacular aura about Khurram329 has a spectacular aura about Khurram329's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      171 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 are two different software for trading. People use both of these platforms according to their level of knowledge. Most of us are quite new to trade in meta trader 5 so many of use meta trader 4 due to the fact that meta trader 4 is quite easy to use and have a variety of applications and indicators so that all of us can do trading with better understandings and better method of trading so that we can trade happily and easily and this platform make ourselves comfortable so that everyone of us can do trading in any of these two platforms and earn.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Flirty

shoaibashraf890 has a spectacular aura about shoaibashraf890 has a spectacular aura about shoaibashraf890's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

actually both of these trades are done online without any using the payment by hands.it measn that all the process will be done online thanks

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,298 Times in 633 Posts

What MetaTrader 4 has all can be obtained on MetaTrader 5, even with increased functions. MetaTrader 5 has all the main features of MetaTrader 4, plus plus several new features that further facilitate traders when trading. For example, MetTrader 5 is a form of improvement from MetaTrader 4 which is the initial version.

One major advantage of MetaTrader 5 is that traders will not be limited to using default analysis such as indicators, graphs, and MetaTrader tables. With MetaTrader 5, traders can even make their own technical indicators through high-performance programming languages ​​that cannot be obtained from MetaTrader 4.

metratrader 5 is faster than its predecessor version. When compared, MetaTrader 5 uses a 64-bit system with a multi-threaded platform, while MetaTrader 4 still uses 32-bit systems with mono-threaded platforms and 2 GB of memory.

That said, MetaTrader 5 is the latest version and is specifically for 64-bit operating systems, while MetaTrader 4 is ideal for 32-bit operating systems. However, MetaTrader 5 can also run on 32-bit operating systems, while MetaTrader 4 will not be optimal if it is run on a 64-bit system.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Chatty

OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,100 Times in 422 Posts

Hello, dear sir, good evening. I hope you would be fine. You ask really a good question. I am using meta trader 4 from last three years and this software is really awesom. I like mt4 because it is an easy to use software and we can download a lot of strategies regarding any trading style.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3