• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: Advantages of metatrader platform over all other trading platform

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6409 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,115 Times in 4,857 Posts

i have no more experience with others trading platform, but i think meta trader platform is more popular then others platform and this platform are more friendly and we can easily get lot of trading tools of this platform.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1831 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pingilingi     
      meta trader platform have a lot of indicators say over 500 indicators for traders to manage and analyze the forex market well

meta trader has incorporated new to their trading platform for traders to take advantage of the economic downside of a country so they can profit from forex trading.
      Nowadays MetaTrader platform the best trading platform among retail traders, I've only been a couple of times using some other platforms, but I found it difficult to adapt because I feel mt4 platform is the easiest to use for me personally.
      "Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out"

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sozain is on a distinguished road sozain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

|Meta trader is really best if we compare other trading platforms. In meta trader we can use a lot of tools indicators and also expert advice. I love meta trade platform to use in my trading that really help us to make profit.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samurai3x     
      Nowadays MetaTrader platform the best trading platform among retail traders, I've only been a couple of times using some other platforms, but I found it difficult to adapt because I feel mt4 platform is the easiest to use for me personally.
      To be honest I don't find metrader the best. In fact its the least among the trading platform that I use in term of graphics design and features. And yet all of my 23 active trading accounts in ten different forex broker sites I use mt4. And I even plan to add seven more to have 30 trading accounts this year using mt4 platform. The reason why I choose mt4 because of familiarity. What the point of having good trading platform if I am not familiar using it right?

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Innocent

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1105 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,079 Times in 828 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pingilingi     
      meta trader platform have a lot of indicators say over 500 indicators for traders to manage and analyze the forex market well

meta trader has incorporated new to their trading platform for traders to take advantage of the economic downside of a country so they can profit from forex trading.
      because of its so many features, the mt4 is the choice of the traders worldwide. just like widows is the giant in os, mt4 is the giant in forex. it I not just because everyone use it and we use, rather we use it because of its features, faster speed, easy ui, less data usage.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Bored

Godwin okeke will become famous soon enough Godwin okeke will become famous soon enough Godwin okeke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1629 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Meta trader is easy to use and understand, it is very very simple to develop a strategy with and it will also help you to understand the market very well because of how everything is arranged. That is the reason why it is one of the best platform in the world.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Meta traders are indeed one of the best platforms ever used. although there are several trading tools but I prefer to trade with the help of the meta trader only. that's why I don't want to change using other trading tools. even though it feels very difficult when you first use it but over time I also master it well. my hope is that in the future meta traders will have a very good indicator to be used in analyzing forex market movements.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1368 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,952 Times in 1,689 Posts

There are, of course, many decisions to be
      made, some harder than others, but choosing a trading platform is not something a new trader should do without sufficient guidance. There are many different Forex trading platforms available, and which one is being used should be one of the main considerations when
      choosing a Forex broker. A capable broker will be likely to be using the MetaTrader 4 platform for several notable reasons.i
      The Forex market has adopted the MetaTrader 4 trading platform as the market standard and it is used by hundreds of brokers around the world. This was not a random decision. The
      MT4 platform offers advanced technology as well as enhanced security so the trader can open and close Forex positions without having to worry about the stability of their platform.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Muhammadashfaq is on a distinguished road Muhammadashfaq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Meta traders have allot of advantages because it has too much indicaters about forex trading and allot of tools for me this is very nice

Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 7 ... 2 5 6 7