• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Is there any one who got forex credit card?

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have a master card reference instaforex and its provide me payoneer. Any online transcation for use and its always benefited deposit or withdraw.
      There are many online money making site which every site has approved about payoneer master card. Payoneer MasterCard by easily we can any transaction.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Rithu07 is on a distinguished road Rithu07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      493 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I know many of my friends who have Forex Credit Cards It is very simple to get the card just you can request for a card and you will get it within one month no problem at all. But as far I know that money withdrawal through card it is very expensive that is why people use different payment processors for their smooth money transaction. All the best.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sozain is on a distinguished road sozain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think bank wire and insta forex debit card is better for us because e currencies transfer is not good. recent ego pay make scam I loss my some amount that is on ego pay, So I also now want the insta forex debit card for my trading.

Banned
      I am:
      Flirty

Andri1978 will become famous soon enough Andri1978's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      554 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yup Bro, I have a credit card from a local bank. Card that I use to deposit and withdraw into my account forex. But I've not used it anymore, because the transaction costs that occur quite expensive. Now I prefer to use a payment processor to process deposit and withdraw.

Banned
      I am:
      Lonely

mohabbatullah has a spectacular aura about mohabbatullah has a spectacular aura about mohabbatullah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well dear ! master card using very happy moment for ever.. specially for me because after receiving instaforex master card I invited my one friend for taking tee and I think it is very nice service for ever because we can cash and withdrew our money from any where of the world and I have one...

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,218 Times in 1,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andri1978     
      yup Bro, I have a credit card from a local bank. Card that I use to deposit and withdraw into my account forex. But I've not used it anymore, because the transaction costs that occur quite expensive. Now I prefer to use a payment processor to process deposit and withdraw.
      Yes mate that is the main reason many people prefer to use skrill and other systems rather than the credit card , they have got lots of fee on each withdrawal you have to pay heavy amount of money and i dont like that i have got the Credit Card from the Payoneer and i don't like to withdraw my funds through it .

Banned
      I am:
      ----

abida78 is an unknown quantity at this point abida78's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there is not much delay to get the master card of any company from any broker. i have payoneer it is good and i did not get from insta forex i got from other broker. simply follow their rules and instructions and you can get your card. if you have money to buy it .

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

sheikaraf365 is on a distinguished road sheikaraf365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i want to know how to apply for this debit card from insta forex , once i have here it from my local traders they told me that i have to keep $50 in my trading account for registering this debit card and i have to keep that balance until i get my card is it true .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sheikaraf365 For This Useful Post:

buyORsell (06-22-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,625 Times in 606 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sheikaraf365     
      i want to know how to apply for this debit card from insta forex , once i have here it from my local traders they told me that i have to keep $50 in my trading account for registering this debit card and i have to keep that balance until i get my card is it true .
      as far as i know we need to have certain amount in our trading account at Instaforex before we can apply the card because they will charge for the card and also shipping which will be deducted from the trading account when we apply it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

buyORsell (06-22-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

buyORsell is on a distinguished road buyORsell's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think there is no forex credit card because credit card is usually connected to your bank account.
      You can make a credit card from a different bank and provider but they will first need to check your credit rating by reviewing your savings and spending habits.
      If you're good then you will be approved to have a credit card.
      But forex brokers do not offer credit card, they can only offer debit card from master card usually.

But if you know where to get a credit card from forex then please let me know, I'd like to try too.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4