• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Is there any one who got forex credit card?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,226 Times in 932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sheikaraf365     
      i want to know how to apply for this debit card from insta forex , once i have here it from my local traders they told me that i have to keep $50 in my trading account for registering this debit card and i have to keep that balance until i get my card is it true .
      What i think that is going on with the card is that, it is only the traders with real money in their account that have the access to the Instaforex card, the traders that are trading with bonus money don't have access to that card. If not, the card transfer would have been the best for me to be saving my trading income upon. The plan i have now is to make sure that i one a real account, and be having my real money too it little by little, until it will be enough to be trading in the standard way. That is how i think that i can forever be gaining through Instaforex.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

moneygrows (07-02-2018), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      392 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,075 Times in 475 Posts

I think you can get forex card from instaforex broker.i did not use this opportunity because i domt have this much money in my instaforex account.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to normarster for this useful post.

moneygrows (07-02-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,904 Times in 5,606 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by normarster     
      I think you can get forex card from instaforex broker.i did not use this opportunity because i domt have this much money in my instaforex account.
      Yes you are right. Instaforex does offer a card for traders who wish to withdraw their profit that way. It is nice opportunity for traders to easily withdraw and use their profit instantly as the card is accepted worldwide. More info about the card please visit https://www.instaforex.com/instaforex_benecard

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      590 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Instaforex benecard has expensive comissions. There are many EU banks who offer cheaper debit cards and some are free of any charge if used in eurozone contries. Maybe its for countries where people don't have some good offers from banks.
      “Know when you’re getting out before you get in.” Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

faheemali01 will become famous soon enough faheemali01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I did't think that is there any one who got Insta card for withdraw as we have ATM for our bank account. But if this is done its great thing for the users of InstaForex. Thanks

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,636 Times in 3,913 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by faheemali01     
      I did't think that is there any one who got Insta card for withdraw as we have ATM for our bank account. But if this is done its great thing for the users of InstaForex. Thanks
      You never can tell, because there are many traders in the market, and many of us will not know everything that is going on with the Instaforex company, we can know much when we can ask the support staff of the company. We can do that through mainly their support or contacting them through the live support chart. Also, what i have known is that the traders that are trading with their direct real money will be bale to request for the the card, it is the traders that are trading with bonus money that would not have that option available.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

rkwqykam is an unknown quantity at this point rkwqykam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Is there any one who got forex credit card?

there are many people who are using the card for forex and also on the instaforex broker they have card as well and many people i know apply for it for easy access to their funds in the instaforex account

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

one thing good that i like about instaforex is they provide a debit card for people who wants to access their funds in the trading account quickly and efficiently.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to grrla For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,628 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grrla     
      one thing good that i like about instaforex is they provide a debit card for people who wants to access their funds in the trading account quickly and efficiently.
      i think its called Instaforex Benecard, a new debit card that we can order directly from our client cabinet. Makes our trading experience more smooth if we use this card.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      i think its called Instaforex Benecard, a new debit card that we can order directly from our client cabinet. Makes our trading experience more smooth if we use this card.

for a loyal customer it is advisable to get a debit card from the broker directly because it will be linked to your trading account directly making it easy for you to access the funds you have.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4