Will work for pips
      I am:
      Yeehaw

z3r0fx is an unknown quantity at this point z3r0fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool Looking for EA that scalps with the trend

Hi, I am looking for a ea that scalps with the trend, i know everybody prob wants something like this but all the ea s i have tried are crappy..

I am not good at programming so have no idea how to go about it, but my idea is too get a ea that can reconize the trends on 1m, 5m, 30m, etc and scalp according to the movement of the trend.

This can be done manually but it is a tough job looking at the screen so much..
      Have a look at this pic, is their a way for the ea to pic up the trend from a indicator?
      Name:  BearnBull.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  97.5 KB

I have used this template with indicator and it is quite accurate.. if we can make ea to trade accordingly it will benefit us. =)

If there is anybody that could make something really good but wouldnt do it for free, lets chat, i am sure i can pay if you can create something awesome.

On 1 min this can be very profitable at the right times. Also if there could be some Money Management system in place it would be a very cool bot.

Review
      EA that scalps according to the trend with money management.

Please if there is already a EA like this pls let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you guys.. Happy Trading!

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to z3r0fx for this useful post.

ding dong (03-10-2014), kanwarkhalid (04-02-2013), moneygrows (04-04-2013), PhantomTrader79 (02-13-2013)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

edisetiawan is on a distinguished road edisetiawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      189 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The indicator looks very good friend of mine desperately need the download link. if your willing to please provide me the download link so I can use it to trade as you do. so far I've learned the technique but until now I have not been able to and have not mastered it. therefore please help me so that I could have downloaded from the link you give thanks.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Doh

MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      868 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

looks simple enough, i will get working on it. however, can u just tell me what are your moving average settings? right now i am programming EMA 4, EMA 6, and SMA 14.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Doh

MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      868 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs up

ok, here it is, not sure what you wanted for the settings to measure crossover so i tried to use some of my own experience settings to make this. give it a look. here are two versions. one of them maximizes profit through recognizing trend reversals while the other just uses a trailing stop loss of 15 pips. however, since the tsl must wait until the profit comes to at least 15 pips, i have placed a stop loss just in case. default settings should work fine so try not to change them, only change when you want more breathing room on the pairs. any pairs will do as well as any time frame. both eas are designed to maximize profits so no need to set take profits.

TrendScalper.zip

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to MisterTickle for this useful post.

ding dong (03-10-2014), moneygrows (04-05-2013), PhantomTrader79 (10-16-2014)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,658 Times in 874 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MisterTickle     
      ok, here it is, not sure what you wanted for the settings to measure crossover so i tried to use some of my own experience settings to make this. give it a look. here are two versions. one of them maximizes profit through recognizing trend reversals while the other just uses a trailing stop loss of 15 pips. however, since the tsl must wait until the profit comes to at least 15 pips, i have placed a stop loss just in case. default settings should work fine so try not to change them, only change when you want more breathing room on the pairs. any pairs will do as well as any time frame. both eas are designed to maximize profits so no need to set take profits.

Attachment 34779
      I know its an old post but im gonna try your attachment, and also i want to ask that can you share some other strategies you have? you are an experience Trader thats the reason why i am post this. please and thanks

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

The best in the world is an unknown quantity at this point The best in the world's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Most of us has a good trading system but the fact is it need good qualification of works to make a system automatic and effective and all systems has some strong points and weak point so we must keep an eye on that in order to stay safe and profitable.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Little little strategy to become success in Forex. strategy is enough on Forex, then will be possible to making more money from this market. EA using can to make more profit a short time but have no own yourself trading skill on Forex. So, manual trade to be increase trading skill and profit money at Forex. You will can try this? in future career build up on Forex.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Busy

Jahangir Alam is an unknown quantity at this point Jahangir Alam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Can I use your attached robot for my real trader account ? please let me know, or you have any free auto trader to give me ? I searched online about robot but all of them are asked money for download, i would be ever grateful to you.
      If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.

Where am I?
      I am:
      Confused

Bilal Umar MH is an unknown quantity at this point Bilal Umar MH's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z3r0**     
      Hi, I am looking for a ea that scalps with the trend, i know everybody prob wants something like this but all the ea s i have tried are crappy..

I am not good at programming so have no idea how to go about it, but my idea is too get a ea that can reconize the trends on 1m, 5m, 30m, etc and scalp according to the movement of the trend.

This can be done manually but it is a tough job looking at the screen so much..
      Have a look at this pic, is their a way for the ea to pic up the trend from a indicator?
      Attachment 31099

I have used this template with indicator and it is quite accurate.. if we can make ea to trade accordingly it will benefit us. =)

If there is anybody that could make something really good but wouldnt do it for free, lets chat, i am sure i can pay if you can create something awesome.

On 1 min this can be very profitable at the right times. Also if there could be some Money Management system in place it would be a very cool bot.

Review
      EA that scalps according to the trend with money management.

Please if there is already a EA like this pls let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you guys.. Happy Trading!
      Hey brother, its really a very nice idea dude, but its not an easy job to coding a robot like this, first of all we need to coding this strategy, as like under blue, or like {under>blue} etc. even I'm also not so good with HTML language, but I can contact someone who can arrange this for us, and obviously it will not be free like lollypop, I am going to save these images, as all the coding depends on it, and all the robot depends on coding, so I think we will achieve this. I'll post as I get some updates about this. Thanks for sharing.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bilal Umar MH for this useful post.

phmayrdi (07-27-2018)

13. Dragon
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

phmayrdi is on a distinguished road phmayrdi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilal Umar MH     
      Hey brother, its really a very nice idea dude, but its not an easy job to coding a robot like this, first of all we need to coding this strategy, as like under blue, or like {under>blue} etc. even I'm also not so good with HTML language, but I can contact someone who can arrange this for us, and obviously it will not be free like lollypop, I am going to save these images, as all the coding depends on it, and all the robot depends on coding, so I think we will achieve this. I'll post as I get some updates about this. Thanks for sharing.

i dont understand why are you using the HTML language for coding a forex trading robot because when trading using the popular metatrader 4 they will use the metaquotes language mql4 to do it

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2