Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Looking for EA that scalps with the trend

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:

Bilal Umar MH is on a distinguished road Bilal Umar MH's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by phmayrdi     
    i dont understand why are you using the HTML language for coding a forex trading robot because when trading using the popular metatrader 4 they will use the metaquotes language mql4 to do it
    Nop, I just want to use HTML for a security purpose because when we save it with the extnetion of .ex4 after it nobody can change and modify it, but if I coding the robot with metatrader every person whom I share this robot will try to modification of the robot which can damage the robot and can harmful for the accounts, and the modification of the robot also can affect the performance of the robot. So its really very important to code all the expert advisor in HTML language.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Umar MH For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (30-07-2018)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    620 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 Times in 611 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal Umar MH     
    Nop, I just want to use HTML for a security purpose because when we save it with the extnetion of .ex4 after it nobody can change and modify it, but if I coding the robot with metatrader every person whom I share this robot will try to modification of the robot which can damage the robot and can harmful for the accounts, and the modification of the robot also can affect the performance of the robot. So its really very important to code all the expert advisor in HTML language.
    brother if you compile using the latest mql4 you wont have problem with people decompiling it because now there is no working decompiler for latest version of mql4 so you dont have anything to worry about.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Tibor is an unknown quantity at this point Tibor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 1