• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Which is better EA or MT4 for forex trading?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Meta trade 4 is the best platform for me I don't tend using other platform apart from this one, I have being using this platform for years both on my computer and mobile and I have no problem with it so I don't tend to change from it to another platform.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bigboy For This Useful Post:

zohaib2 (08-04-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Innocent

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1105 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,079 Times in 828 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vizoit123     
      Any experts please help me that which is better for trade in forex market..... i want to use a god trading soft ware please help me dear !!!!
      well EA MT$ can not stand against MT4 platform, as EA is a part of mt4 platform. there can be no EA without MT4. so can we compare and contrast them against each other? buddy you can compare EA, with robot or manual trading, but not with mt4 or mt5.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale is on a distinguished road kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ea is not the part of platform so you cant compare ea with mt4 and mt5 and second thing is ea can do trading for you automatically you can get various ea free in this forum or you want purchase ea Google it search it mt4 is not sef trade you have to put orders manually on mt4 and mt5 according to me mt4 and mt5 is always best for trading because it will grab your knowledge when you do trade manually when using ea you are getting lazy and dependent

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kuldeep kale For This Useful Post:

zohaib2 (08-04-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1504 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,667 Times in 1,890 Posts

My dear friend metatrader 4 is a trading software and expert advisor is also designed from metatrader 5 language so in this situation I think metatrader 5 is everything and expert advisor is the subject of this trading software.
      Expert advisor is used to create a trading strategy in our daily trading routine because we have no need to open and close order and everything market doing automatically.
      But, in metatrader 4 we must have need to charts on daily basis then we are able to find better opportunities.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

LoveOForex (07-24-2019), zohaib2 (08-04-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Bored

LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      580 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,118 Posts

My dear friends Everything depends on our own knowledge that what type of trading we are like to do.
      If a trader have no time then he must have need to create his on successful trading strategy and convert it into expert advisor.
      But, most of big fundamental and Technical experts are believe that a trader cannot make consistent profit with the help of expert Advisors and there is only one way to become a successful trader and beat this market by our on technical analysis.
      Now it depends on you that what type of trading you like to do.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

kashifalix is a splendid one to behold kashifalix is a splendid one to behold kashifalix is a splendid one to behold kashifalix is a splendid one to behold kashifalix is a splendid one to behold kashifalix is a splendid one to behold kashifalix is a splendid one to behold kashifalix's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

actually i really don't like EA trading robots just trade like a machine which have not emotions , but n trading you need confidence and positive mind to make profit few month ego i use an EA name sumorial EA and i gain 34$ loss , and i promised to myself i will not use EA in my trading and i use just my knowledge and experience and earning money

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kashifalix For This Useful Post:

zohaib2 (08-04-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Happy

HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      631 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,898 Times in 1,480 Posts

My dear friend in my point of view expert advisor is a good choice for a trader because Forex trading is so risky. And we should have need to be aware about this role.
      If a trader really want to become a successful trader then we must have need to create a proper trading strategy and build it into expert advisor then he must have need to check his account on daily basis because sometime broker are doing bad about your trading analysis and make you fool.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HopeLove For This Useful Post:

zohaib2 (08-04-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6619 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,081 Times in 5,488 Posts

First you need to clear that what is EA and what is MT4, EA is expert adviser which is working like a robot, MT4 is meta trader platform where you need to trade and without meta trader platform you are not able to use EA.
      I think EA using is not good things, because this market is dynamic and EA created by fixed code, so that short term if it can give you successful profit then one time it will help you to loss all of your money, so trade by manually and try to develop your system for increasing profit.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

zohaib2 (08-04-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

zohaib2 will become famous soon enough zohaib2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my dear friend i not understand what's you said because MT4 is terminal program and EA is Auto trade they put in MT4 for Auto Trading and i always do manual trading and i recommend you do always manual trade and manual trade is best for making good profit and MT4 is best for Manual Trade and you use MT4 for making your life easily,

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3