• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: Candlesticks chart is good for trade than others?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nyx Assassin will become famous soon enough Nyx Assassin will become famous soon enough Nyx Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Candlesticks chart is good for trade than others?

Well, you have a good opinion, we need to learn and understand the basic pattern of a candlestick, at least we must memorize all in our brain.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyx Assassin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,670 Times in 7,564 Posts

Line chart is the simplest type of chart. Candlestick chart, like bar chart, is an OHLC type of chart - meaning Open/ High/ Low/ Close. Candlestick charts are also easy to read and interpret.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Candlesticks chart is good for trade than others?

Trader need to consider all pros and cons of each chart type in context of his strategy, trading style and personal characteristic as there is not a one, ideal type of chart there that would fit everyone.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

for me to use candlestick charts it is easier and clearer to observe chart changes from each hour of change. moreover the shape also helps us to be able to get a more clear and orderly analysis. reading candlestick charts is easier and the pattern is also regular. thus we will more easily see the direction of the trend movement that will occur.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mugiwara For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

uduak18 has a spectacular aura about uduak18 has a spectacular aura about uduak18 has a spectacular aura about uduak18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      107 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are many ways and system in which trader are adopted into trade, one way is candlestick studies and formation of it through different time frame, from lower to higher time frame on the chart, we need to studies candlestick which is two in type, this are bullish and bearish candlestick ,in order to determine the direction of position entry in market whether buy or sell entry.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to uduak18 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,670 Times in 7,564 Posts

Candlesticks are visual bars that are formed from market transaction data at a certain time period which includes the opening price (open), the highest price (high), the lowest price (low) and the closing price (closed).

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The four elements in the candlestick pattern are called OHCL. The price recorded on a candlestick in a small time frame when accumulated will be a candlestick at a large timeframe, or it can be said a large timeframe candlestick is the result of a merger of transaction data on a smaller time frame.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Legion Commander For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex trading using candlestick form chart does indeed give us a better analysis than with any other chart. until now I still use candlestick form to help my analysis from a line of the form only resembling the chart up and down only. show rustic name gives us the ease of getting to know a wide variety of patterns and trends that are happening will happen. From any form of candlestick has a meaning which is able to analyze the market to start changing trends in progress.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Edifitri For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1368 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,888 Times in 1,673 Posts

There are so many theory for traders to learn basic of candlestick on forex, many expert and experienced traders have shared their knowledge for free about candlestick pattern.
      Is it will be good or not that is depend on how your learn and practice till get good trading results.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Muhammadashfaq is on a distinguished road Muhammadashfaq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

By the candle sticks i have learned about market situation about ups and downs the black candle is for down moving and the white candles are showing up moving of market currency rates

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5