• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 ...

Thread: Candlesticks chart is good for trade than others?

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Doh

MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      868 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

candlesticks are by far the most popular charting techniques mainly because of their simplicity in the plotting of multiple information. however, some trades do not want this and would much rather go for line charts. in some cases, i would actually switch over to line charts just to get an uncluttered screen for my own purposes. depending on what you are aiming for, you will definitely want to try out the different views.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its always good to have extra knowledge and extra helps. I don't want to say that its good than others but its better to have good candlestick reading skills than having none at all. I do hope I can make good income in forex by having more knowledge about candlestick. It does not matter if you have other indicators and other means and ways to make good in forex. As long its can help us earn more I'm good with it.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

gkintl is on a distinguished road gkintl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      199 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Candlesticks enable a trader to precisely understand the support and resistance points. That is why it is always suggested by professionals. There are traders who use bar charts but the number is quite low. Candle stick also assist a trader to understand the impending reversal in price movement. Also, EA's invariably use only candles as open/close data is much more precise and easy to adopt in an algorithm. To take it further most traders including me use a heiken aishi candle that fills up the gap and allow a trader to have a better idea of the trend.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

numan1 is on a distinguished road numan1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      588 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

candle stick pattern is the one best system for newbies and i think it is necessary for newbies they can not prediction the technical analysis without candle stick pattern so i think it is necessary in forex market..

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vizoit123     
      Candlesticks chart is good for trade than others?
      There are three patterns, line, candlestick, bar chart. Candlesticks is the best way of analyzing and mos traders are trading in it.

I think that it is better for trade in mt4 and mt5 soft ware ..... please share your opinion about this ....
      Yes, trading in mt4 is effective way of trading in Forex market. There is no competitors for this platform.
      venki

Banned
      I am:
      Sleepy

akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia is a splendid one to behold akiraolivia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1094 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i think candlestick is the best pattern than using bar or line chart. because we can analyze the trend with just looking on its pattern candle. so that is the reason why candlestick is very popular and recently the most used chart among the trader.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akiraolivia     
      yes i think candlestick is the best pattern than using bar or line chart. because we can analyze the trend with just looking on its pattern candle. so that is the reason why candlestick is very popular and recently the most used chart among the trader.
      Yes, we can observe that on every chart that is posted on forums and website for any reason, candlestick pattern is the only thing that we can see. Because, it is the effective way to identify the volumes and to predict the reversals with some formations.
      venki

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

mohabbat will become famous soon enough mohabbat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1314 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Candlesticks chart is good for trade than others?

yes. I think candlesticks is very effective for trading. if we know about it .for example how many kinds of candlesticks? and when I will make position ?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      In_Love

tahirnazir is on a distinguished road tahirnazir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      158 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes of course candlesticks chart for forex trading are better because forex is a risky business and in this business we need more and more perfect strategies for forex trading, Candlesticks chart is better than other because it is easy in understand and also we can understand better to market movements with this chart. Mostly traders like trade with this chart...

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6374 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,938 Times in 2,847 Posts

I think that it is better for trade in mt4 and mt5 soft ware ..... please share your opinion about this ....
      This is the most widely use chart type I believe that it's patterns and easy to understand nature make it more powerful and readily acceptable for traders. Majority of traders use this chart type of decision making and to analyze market.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 ...