• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: How many platforms are available here for trading?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

goldrush will become famous soon enough goldrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1381 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vizoit123     
      Actually i am new in this field and i want to know that how many platforms are available here for trade ?
      I prefer trading with the mt4 platform because mt4 platform is very easy to use and very convenient as well. But mt5 is not as convenient as mt4 and that is why i do not like trading with it.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

bharath is an unknown quantity at this point bharath's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are mt4, mt5 etc there are hundreds of brokers available today most commonly they use mt4 trader.
      A type of trading software used to help currency traders with Forex trading analysis and trade execution.
      Currency trading platforms provide charts and order-taking methods.
      As with trading platforms used for trading other securities like stocks or futures, most can differ greatly and can vary in cost.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4490 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,609 Times in 836 Posts

there are number of terminals but the famous platform are meta trader,ninja trader,web terminal if we compare all of them they have their own pros and cons but number of brokers offer meta trader terminal cause meta trader is quite fast and easy for the traders to trade.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Each forex broker site do have different platform. But in instaforex what I know is that they have mt5 and mt4. This two are owned by metatrader trading platform company. Its a software company so that's why theirs other broker sites that uses this trading platform also. its like an operating system of forex broker sites and we are in here to make good trade.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In instaforex there are several platform we can use to trade, there are platform for mobile, and for computer and web browser is available as well, so there are many platform we can use to trade forex through instaforex.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nswhala is on a distinguished road nswhala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Only the number one broker the Instaforex provide two trading platform to their customers other i visit many brokers that the provide only one trading platform that is mt4 trading platform and then we trade.But insta have mt5 also.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Innocent

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1105 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,079 Times in 828 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vizoit123     
      Actually i am new in this field and i want to know that how many platforms are available here for trade ?
      there are many platform you will in different brokers. but in here in instaforex, only two are available for forex trading, one is mt4 platform (pc, android, iPhone) and another is webtrader platform (universal web browser based). whatever you use, try to update it first to the latest version.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      959 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes my friend i will personalty see two trading terminals mt4 and mt5 we can install it in our computer and also in mobile and trade any time in forex Forex trading mt4 software is good for it will not disconnected and we can easily do traded with this platform.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I only use one MetaTrader to be able to trade forex. indeed there is no trading tool that can help me to trade forex. with the help of MetaTrader, which I use can make it easier to help me in analyzing forex market movements. there is indeed a web trader but I can't master it so I never use it. MetaTrader is the only tool that can help me to be able to trade until now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Edifitri For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Muhammadashfaq is on a distinguished road Muhammadashfaq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Still I'm pretty new here I don't know about other platforms but my friend are like this platform for earning

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4