• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: Why some government don't give permission to their citizen to engage in Forex?

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Cool

Lavourah is a jewel in the rough Lavourah is a jewel in the rough Lavourah is a jewel in the rough Lavourah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2513 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is a international business you dont need any permission from your goverment.The only way for your goverment to stop you from trading is by Ban internet.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

fxboymax is an unknown quantity at this point fxboymax's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      113 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is all over the world. I am believe that forex is a global online business. In this world there has all time every place permission of forex business. Only forex business can make us really very rich very quick time. I am earn money by trading business and help to others traders to join in forex business all time. So there has no any problem of permission.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

sonam1 is on a distinguished road sonam1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      381 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Permission of forex business

Yes, Same country can do work on forex. it is very bad for forex trader, forex is good online business in the world. it allow to all country to do work on it in free of mind. i am pakistani, Govt. gave permission to work in pakistan in free enviromenet. Every Pakistan can join it freely.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

man00 will become famous soon enough man00's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      884 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think that if the countries policy are against this business then it is very difficult to do this business and if you r country has some legal actions then i think that it is best for you to tell your government that you are doing trading because then your deposits money and withdrawals will be safe.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

meheding is a name known to all meheding is a name known to all meheding is a name known to all meheding is a name known to all meheding is a name known to all meheding is a name known to all meheding's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1519 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are some country which have not the permission from the govt for the FX business. I'm from Bangladesh and in my country the FX is not govt permitted. However many people from Bangladesh is doing the Forex.

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

palashpstu has a spectacular aura about palashpstu has a spectacular aura about palashpstu has a spectacular aura about palashpstu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2784 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is very risky business. Only 5% trader are success in forex trading as a result maximum developing country not directly permission the forex trading because they have maximum citizen not well educated. In Bangladesh do not directly permission the forex but government to close this business. I think there is no problem in Bangladesh for forex trading.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Relaxed

cheema is a jewel in the rough cheema is a jewel in the rough cheema is a jewel in the rough cheema's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1467 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As per my knowledge there is no restriction of any country to not doing forex business, forex business is online and available everywhere in the world, then internet access available. No need of any Govt permission for forex trading. Just doing forex trade from home and get good profit for improve your country economy due to your income come in your country.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

shahid564 is on a distinguished road shahid564's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, some specific countries do not allowed to give permission to trade in Forex business by government but government of some countries does not give permission of Forex business. I am a Bangladeshi and looking carefully hundred and thousand people are engaged them self in Forex business for a long time without the permission of government. There have not any risk to trade in Forex.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Flirty

lupi is on a distinguished road lupi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      964 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shahid564     
      Yes, some specific countries do not allowed to give permission to trade in Forex business by government but government of some countries does not give permission of Forex business. I am a Bangladeshi and looking carefully hundred and thousand people are engaged them self in Forex business for a long time without the permission of government. There have not any risk to trade in Forex.
      I think it should be in the forex allow on the run, as it will lose if we do not get involved in this trade, big bu also use forex as an investment or as well made ​​as a business.
      thank to all member forum.mt5 because i can learn for you. thank you very much small capital = greedy

Banned
      I am:
      ----

nodidesign will become famous soon enough nodidesign's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      994 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In Bangladeshi trade have to permission Forex trading from Bangladesh Bank.They spoken that you trade in forex as resister forex broker support to me and mention that Forex trading is a risky business i n the world.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...