sandyhonda64 is on a distinguished road sandyhonda64's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    47 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Answer To Random Questions

Hello guys,
    when you changed to the new security system that we need to answer it, there are always a question that I can't find a suitable answer for it.

Here's the answer for the Random Question:

Question: What term is there for a difference between Bid and Ask pricing measured in pips?
    Answer: spread

Question: What are traders, relying on a rising currency rate, called?
    Answer: bulls

Question: Who opens and closes deals upon the demand of its clients?
    Answer: broker

Question: Who is the one that trades on Forex with an aim to gain profit?
    Answer: trader

Question: What term is used for international foreign exchange market?
    Answer: forex
    Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 10-10-2013 at 04:26 AM. Reason: updating, sticking.

2. #2 Collapse Post
    I am:

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,302 Times in 4,609 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sandyhonda64     
    What are traders, relying on a rising currency rate, called?
    Try Bullish .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to deathstar For This Useful Post:

National Guard (06-16-2013)

4. #3 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Green Pips has a spectacular aura about Green Pips has a spectacular aura about Green Pips's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    536 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default The answers of new verification questions?

Dear Moderators,
    I am seeing a new verification process, asking question.
    I have not found any answer which is accepted by the bot for three questions.
    like "Who is the one that trades on Forex with an aim to gain profit?"
    My request is as we are posting totally manually and giving the answer of another question after two or three times reloading of the page, so please let us know the answers of those questions thus the verification process becomes faster.
    Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

There is another question:
    "What are traders, relying on a rising currency rate, called?"

Please let us know about this answer too.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Pips For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

6. #4 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2532 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    9 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,924 Times in 5,612 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Green Pips     
    Dear Moderators,
    My request is as we are posting totally manually and giving the answer of another question after two or three times reloading of the page, so please let us know the answers of those questions thus the verification process becomes faster.
    Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

If you cant answer the question, just hit refresh and it will load a new set of question.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

8. #5 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

profit virus is on a distinguished road profit virus's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    159 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I am also tried to that question but didn't find correct answer if anyone share right answer intimate to me brother.I like very much these kind of questions are build our knowledge further.This is best one compare to captcha.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

9. #6 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Green Pips has a spectacular aura about Green Pips has a spectacular aura about Green Pips's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    536 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar     
    Try Bullish .
    It doesn't work
    Apart from trying various logical answers, I have searched online too but couldn't find a matched one!
    Yes, reloading page is getting other questions which answers are known but we need to know the answer of these two questions too. It is not for only verification purpose but also for enriching our knowledge about Forex. For knowing something's answer which is unknown to most of the people.

10. #7 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

shahid is on a distinguished road shahid's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    96 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Green Pips     
    Dear Moderators,
    Thanks.

The answers of your asked questions are as follows:

Q1. Who is the one that trades on Forex with an aim to gain profit?
    Ans. Trader

Q2. What are traders, relying on a rising currency rate, called?
    Ans. Bullish

11. 2 users say Thank You to shahid for this useful post.

Unregistered (1), wac99788 (07-24-2013)

12. #8 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    800 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 Times in 904 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

i think that the answer for this question: Q. What are traders, relying on a rising currency rate, called? is " Scalpers"...i just think that it is the answer...you should try it...

13. #9 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    536 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by shahid     
    The answers of your asked questions are as follows:

Q1. Who is the one that trades on Forex with an aim to gain profit?
    Ans. Trader

Q2. What are traders, relying on a rising currency rate, called?
    Ans. Bullish
    Thanks. your first answer was correct but the second one was incorrect. I wonder if the answer is not even known by the people here, then why it is being used!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Pips For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

15. #10 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:

sandyhonda64 is on a distinguished road sandyhonda64's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    47 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

well guys, bullish or scalpers is not the right answers, any way this is the only question that I couldn't answer it, so I will use refresh button to avoid it.

16. 2 users say Thank You to sandyhonda64 for this useful post.

Bangler Tiger (09-08-2014), Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 5