No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: CorsaCapital company's news

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Official Representative
    I am:
    ----

Corsa Capital is an unknown quantity at this point Corsa Capital's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default CorsaCapital company's news

Hello! I am the Corsa Capital Official Representative. I would like to inform you that this thread is devoted to the company's news. Here you will find the relevant information about Corsa Capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Corsa Capital For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (04-02-2019)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Official Representative
    I am:
    ----

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Spot Options from Corsa Capital Are in Full Service

Corsa Capital Investment Company is glad to inform its clients about reactivation of full-fledged spot options. Now you can work with options of spot and intraday types in full measure.
    We remind that during 2009-2010 due to the world economic downturn and consequently, high volatility of markets Corsa Capital Company has introduced restrictions for the options maximal size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Official Representative
    I am:
    ----

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Options Gather Popularity on Forex Market

Options trading becomes more and more popular on Forex currency market. Presently, one of the main trading centers of currency options is Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
    The option trading vogue among the traders is rising due to that options afford an opportunity of gaining a huge profit with minimum spending. Work with options is based on principle of leverage using which gives a chance of playing in the forecasted price movement direction. The most popular types are equity options, stock indices options, state bonds and foreign currencies.
    All nuances of dealing with options in Corsa Capital Company are available on the page Option Trading.

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Official Representative
    I am:
    ----

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Corsa Capital Will Take Part in ShowFx World Moscow

Corsa Capital Company gladly announces about its intentions to participate in ShowFx World Exhibition scheduled for April 2011, Moscow (Russia). In the conduct of participation Corsa Capital Investment Company will hold a presentation for the guests and partakers presenting the new services, products, offers and technical innovations prepared for you by Corsa Capital for the last time.
    Corsa Capital Company invites all its clients, partners and business friends to enroll for ShowFx World Exhibition. There are no doubts that this event will be a comfortable way to discuss the most essential and topical issues concerning the financial markets.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Corsa Capital For This Useful Post:

Hoang Long (08-05-2011)

7. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Misa will become famous soon enough Misa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    234 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    So Corsa Capital is broker or some investment company ? Which service traders can use from you ?

8. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Official Representative
    I am:
    ----

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Misa     
    So Corsa Capital is broker or some investment company ? Which service traders can use from you ?
    Hello!

Corsa Capital is a dealing center. We offer our clients the ability to make arbitrage transactions on FOREX by purchasing fixed maturity option contracts, one of the most advanced technologies in foreign exchange dealing today.
    More information you can find here.

9. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Official Representative
    I am:
    ----

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Corsa Capital took part in Moscow ShowFx World exhibition

Corsa Capital Company took part in Moscow Finance and Investment EXPO which was held in Moscow on November 1112, 2011.

Name: corsa-showfx-02.jpg Views: 424 Size: 41.8 KB

Citizens and guests of the Russias capital got an opportunity to visit a companys exhibition stand, meet its representatives and learn more about new products, services and technical developments recently introduced by the company.
    At the exhibition, Corsa Capital was awarded a certificate for participation in Moscow Finance and Investment EXPO.
    Last edited by Corsa Capital; 24-11-2011 at 03:41 PM.

10. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

ijak is on a distinguished road ijak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    24 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    i have suggestion to corsa capital
    ive tried another web based binary option trading like B*T ON M*R*ET
    what is good point bout another services are we can place in right time and right now ,does not like corsa that must wait 5-10 minutes so our order can be filled
    and another services has minute base an 5 minute base separating system (we can buy a contract for a minute,5 minutes,15 minutes)
    dose not like corsa that only have 10 minute basis

so how if corsa made some implementation /improvement like right time and right now contract or 5 minute basis?

11. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Official Representative
    I am:
    ----

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ijak     
    i have suggestion to corsa capital
    ive tried another web based binary option trading like B*T ON M*R*ET
    what is good point bout another services are we can place in right time and right now ,does not like corsa that must wait 5-10 minutes so our order can be filled
    and another services has minute base an 5 minute base separating system (we can buy a contract for a minute,5 minutes,15 minutes)
    dose not like corsa that only have 10 minute basis

so how if corsa made some implementation /improvement like right time and right now contract or 5 minute basis?
    Hello!
    Thank you for your suggestion! It will be realized in the nearest future.

12. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

ijak is on a distinguished road ijak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    24 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Corsa Capital     
    Hello!
    Thank you for your suggestion! It will be realized in the nearest future.
    i cant hardly wait for it,because sometimes i trade in binary
    and cant place trade 10 minutes before H1 candle close very very distrubing me
    and honestly i love corsa than other binary brokerage

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open