• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: CorsaCapital company's news

1. #21 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cool

hannan11 is a jewel in the rough hannan11 is a jewel in the rough hannan11 is a jewel in the rough hannan11 is a jewel in the rough hannan11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I did not visit Corsacapital yet. I heard that it is giving $100 no deposit bonus. Is it true? If yes, then if we can earn money can we withdraw profits without any deposit? Because most of the binary brokers offer a no deposit bonus but in later they want us to deposit before withdraw. Insta and mt5 are very good for newbies to start Forex without any deposit.

2. #22 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Angelic

muhsin is just really nice muhsin is just really nice muhsin is just really nice muhsin is just really nice muhsin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      746 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hannan11     
      I did not visit Corsacapital yet. I heard that it is giving $100 no deposit bonus. Is it true? If yes, then if we can earn money can we withdraw profits without any deposit? Because most of the binary brokers offer a no deposit bonus but in later they want us to deposit before withdraw. Insta and mt5 are very good for newbies to start Forex without any deposit.
      yes it is a true, i have get the $100 no deposit bonus, but i do not know how to trade in corsa capital,,,!!! we can withdraw the profit if we can get $30 more, because the minimum for withdraw from no deposit bonus is $30
      Never Give UP

3. #23 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,287 Times in 5,557 Posts

Hello, to Mr Corsa Capita Representative.

I just have tried to verify myself.

I didn't even pass the first verification.

I know after Liberty Reserve collapsed this company have tighten the verification because of the feeling of worry.

But worry alone is not enough, company must be more objective in see the condition.

My ID Card is high quality of scanning, how can that be poor quality ???

If this is a poor quality, I don't know what picture I should send to..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

Mummyz (02-26-2014)

5. #24 Collapse Post
      Official Representative
      I am:
      ----

Corsa Capital is an unknown quantity at this point Corsa Capital's Avatar
      Thanks

Hello,Sir
      Please, tell me your account number.

6. #25 Collapse Post
      Official Representative
      I am:
      ----

Corsa Capital is an unknown quantity at this point Corsa Capital's Avatar
      Thanks

Corsa Capital sums up the results of 2013

Dear clients and partners,
      Dealing center Corsa Capital wishes you a Merry Cristmas and a Happy New Year! We hope that the year 2013 was full of positive and pleasant events. We hope that the next year will bring you success and fortune. As it was before, Corsa Capital will do its best to reach the goals with you.
      The year 2013 was marked with remarkable and significant events for Corsa Capital. We are glad to announce that the number of our clients have considerably increased. It is a suggestive of the Corsal Capital as a dynamically developing company, which offers its clients the best and the most comfortable trading conditions.
      Looking back now, we would like to mention the services launched in 2013. They are the following: tick options trading, account verification, and the system which allows every company’s client to get bonus on their trading account equaling to $100.
      This year the company took part in a prestigious exhibition Show FX World held in Kiev, Ukraine, for two times. During every exhibition the booth of Corsa Capital was of great interest. The company’s representatives were glad to answer all the guests’ questions and shared the latest news and developments.
      Corsa Capital has many plans to fulfill in 2014. We strive to better the existing products and services and introduce new ones, which are aimed at more productive and effective trading.
      We wish all our clients and partners the new year will bring professional development, success, and new achievements!
      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
      Be with Corsa Capital in 2014!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Corsa Capital For This Useful Post:

Mummyz (02-26-2014)

8. #26 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2978 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,644 Times in 1,041 Posts

I also on Level one verification..
      Hope I Could join CorsaCapital as well..
      " GO Confidently in the Direction of Your DREAMS "
      " LIVE THE LIFE YOU HAVE IMAGINED "

TRADING JOURNAL : MASTERING THE ******

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummyz For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (02-26-2014)

10. #27 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mummyz     
      I also on Level one verification..
      Hope I Could join CorsaCapital as well..
      Wow... spread your wings on options trading now mate ?

Aren't you busy with the MT5 Contest now mate ?

Good luck both with the contest and verification... I postponed to join Corsa because they rejected my ID Card ( calling it poor quality ).

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

Mummyz (02-26-2014)

12. #28 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2978 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      Wow... spread your wings on options trading now mate ?

Aren't you busy with the MT5 Contest now mate ?

Good luck both with the contest and verification... I postponed to join Corsa because they rejected my ID Card ( calling it poor quality ).
      Since I know it will takes time to finish the approval progress then it would be fine to keep being busy with the Contest..
      Well we're indonesian love the words of Free sure we will take everything that we could get.. LMAO...

Anyway did you already gave your Acc Numb to one of Corsa Reps..?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mummyz For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (02-26-2014)

14. #29 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mummyz     
      Since I know it will takes time to finish the approval progress then it would be fine to keep being busy with the Contest..
      Well we're indonesian love the words of Free sure we will take everything that we could get.. LMAO...

Anyway did you already gave your Acc Numb to one of Corsa Reps..?
      Nope, I decided to canceled to join in them for now.

Beside their weird decision of calling my ID Card as " poor quality " which has never happened in around 10+ more sites which requires verification and I have given my ID Card too, I still want to focus on Spot Forex first because I'm still not consistent in here.

15. #30 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      2978 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      Nope, I decided to canceled to join in them for now.

Beside their weird decision of calling my ID Card as " poor quality " which has never happened in around 10+ more sites which requires verification and I have given my ID Card too, I still want to focus on Spot Forex first because I'm still not consistent in here.
      Same here, File rejected with a same reason "poor quality of Image"
      Sometimes I wonder what kind of file that will suite with their Verification, because the file that I sent is a Scanned one (High Pixel)..

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open