• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6

Thread: The best Brokerage house

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

hanker has a spectacular aura about hanker has a spectacular aura about hanker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1280 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nobin Chandra Roy     
      "The best Brokerage house"

Lots of brokerage house are giving the facilities of forex trading. Which Brokerage house is best one in consideration with the following criteria :
      a.No scam
      b. Forum facilities
      c. Paid well bonus
      d. Maintain due time - in case of deposit and withdrew.
      e. Give live communication service/chatting service
      f. Less amount of spread
      g.Swap facilities
      h.Scalping facilities
      i.Take proper care of its clients.
      There is no doubt that if there are no forum facilities then there are not so many good traders in the forex community.. I must admit that i could not be a trader if there are not forum mt5 or instaforex. But i think they should improve their transaction execution as they took a lot of time to proceed it. It is very important to compete with other broker

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

adnan305 is on a distinguished road adnan305's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default The best Brokerage house.

I personally work on lot of brokers, but according to me never like Insta-Forex, because Insta-Forex provides you lot of facilities, like small spread, swap free account, No deposit bonus account, Forum facility, best leverage , quickly deposit and withdraws, and many more facilities , so i suggest to everyone that they should at least one time try Insta-Forex, because it is a best broker in the world.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6033 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,208 Times in 3,963 Posts

We need to find a good broker so that we will feel safe to trade. We can say that InstaForex is a good broker and for this reason we need to always follow all the trading rules so that we can have good trading system in this business. We need to always follow trading rules so that we can always be happy in trading. Well, good luck buddy and please do your best okay.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK has a spectacular aura about MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      492 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my whole experience i work with different types of different brokers but in my opinion Instaforex broker is best broker in the world it provide unlimited facilities to its clients and easy withdraw and deposit facilities , high leverage, swap and swap free accounts , daily fundamental , sentimental and Technical analysis which makes our trading better and also it help us in the form of bonus so Instaforex is best broker in the world.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nauman11 is on a distinguished road Nauman11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default The best Brokerage house

You should not rely on the brokerage house and try to follow it on your own rules and regulations that must be defined by your self and also see that whats going on in the market and do not make panic if you loss initially.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shehu Abdullahi is on a distinguished road Shehu Abdullahi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

as far as i am concern instaforex is the best broker that have all the qualities aforementioned, on several occassion i send verification of my account and withing some minutes my verification is ready and i move to the next stage of verification, spread of instaforex is also a fair one just three pips...thanks to instaforex.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      664 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have dealt with many brokers, of which I would not mention their names. Most of them are sheep in wolf's clothing. They will tell you one thing but do another thing the moment you started dealing with them.

I got to introduced to Instaforex sometimes in 2009 and since then I have not have any sort of complaint, either minor or major.

The first time I opened a real account, I had a real logjam and I had to send a mail to their support. The online support man that attended to me really helped me a lot for three (3) consecutive days, calling me on my mobile phone both day and night and sending mails to me until my problem got solved. Since then, I stayed glued to them and dumped all other time-wasting brokers.

Additionally, Instaforex has willing and able representatives in Nigeria, who are always ever-ready to assist. There is no problem of deposit or withdrawal, the two can be done efficiently locally through them.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7595 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,136 Times in 4,544 Posts

I always look for bonus promotion when it comes to broker and especially if it has its own forum just like Instaforex. There are also other brokers before that offer the same bonus promotion like here in MT5 but sadly most of them decided to stop. But fortunately, Instaforex and MT5 forum still continue and innovate their no deposit bonus promotions on different campaigns. Let us hope that this promotion will continue for the next coming years.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ataur1982 is on a distinguished road ataur1982's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you want to do forex business then you must need to choose any brokerage house for invest and start trading. And in present time you might find so many brokerage house in this forex business but out of those all i prefer only instaforex. I live in asia region and in here there is no other trusted broker in forex trading. In this trend so many false broker you might get but don't trust them.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4321 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,363 Times in 708 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nobin Chandra Roy     
      "The best Brokerage house"

Lots of brokerage house are giving the facilities of forex trading. Which Brokerage house is best one in consideration with the following criteria :
      a.No scam
      b. Forum facilities
      c. Paid well bonus
      d. Maintain due time - in case of deposit and withdrew.
      e. Give live communication service/chatting service
      f. Less amount of spread
      g.Swap facilities
      h.Scalping facilities
      i.Take proper care of its clients.
      The list is quite impressive. A broker that meets all the criteria, unarguably qualifies as the best broker that any trader can wish for. Naturally, there are not many that are affirmative on all accounts.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6