• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: Forex Binary Options Can Deliver Massive 1,328% Gains!

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Jokampiun is on a distinguished road Jokampiun's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      395 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i dont like binary option, i dont want to trade on binary, and i also not allowed to trade in binary, so no matter how big it oportunety i wil not trade on it, so i only try to trade in good trding with manual trading not by make any bet
      Trading for fun and trading for Living

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bullish cat will become famous soon enough bullish cat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      921 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokampiun     
      i dont like binary option, i dont want to trade on binary, and i also not allowed to trade in binary, so no matter how big it oportunety i wil not trade on it, so i only try to trade in good trding with manual trading not by make any bet
      i think we have the same interest, i also dont like to use binary option and this also not allowed in my religion because this more like gambling than business, so i do not do any binary trading even this will give me more simple way for trade

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

mkabira is on a distinguished road mkabira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i tried binary option but honestly its not as much interested as forex trading. because its just like gambling and say only Yes or No and wait for the result. actually its just like spinning a coin and see if its head or tail and chances are 50/50. forex trading has its own charm, many agree with me, am i right?

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1831 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mkabira     
      i tried binary option but honestly its not as much interested as forex trading. because its just like gambling and say only Yes or No and wait for the result. actually its just like spinning a coin and see if its head or tail and chances are 50/50. forex trading has its own charm, many agree with me, am i right?
      RIght, agree with u mate..., Forex binary is like a bet, because we are limited by time, and we do not gain or loss based on the fact of price rates. If I have to tell the truth, my view is the same as your view of point.
      "Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out"

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

sympathy is an unknown quantity at this point sympathy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is wat i do everyday. its desame process with forex trading the only difference is stoploss and targets. entry is desame, analysis is desame and its very easy to make money within minutes and hours and also easy to blowup ur account. i trade with binary option dot com and they are gud.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees is a jewel in the rough shankees's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      660 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amine     
      Forex BinaryOptions is a tool that 99% of the investing public hasn't heard about yet. Forex Binary Options are a brand new currency trading tool that is cheap, easy and powerful. Insimple terms, Binary Options are a bet whether something will happen or not. It is just like a Yes or No investment.
      For example, you can bet on whether EUR/USD rate will fall below 1.3570 or whether AUD/USD rate will rise above 1.0000. Now, if your bet comes out right and EUR/USD rate does fall below 1.3570 or AUD/USD does rise above1.0000, you collect your original investment plus a profit. If not, you lose the original investment that you had made in the trade.
      This payoff is $100 per binary options contract. And incase, your bet went wrong, you make $0 payoff.Let's make it clear with an example. You might have been hearing a lot about the EUR/USD rate going up or down. Right now, suppose, the EUR/USD exchange rate is 1.2380. Suppose, you are confident that this rate will be 1.2430 in the next five days.It is Monday. So, you buy a It is Monday. So, you buy a EUR/USD binary with a strike of 1.2430 and expiration on Friday at 3.00 PM. You buy this contract for$7 only. On Friday at 3PM, EURUSD rate is infact 1.2435. Your account isimmediately credited with $100 by the broker. How much you made in 5 days on your $7 investment? 1,328%!So, instead of just 1 contract, you buy 30 EUR/USD forex binary options contracts with a strike of 1.2430. How much this will cost? As you bought one contract for $7, 30 contracts will cost $210. How much you make if the EUR/USD exchangerate ends up above 1.2420? You make $3,000 ($100*30). Isn't it nice!And incase the EUR/USD exchange rate doesn't go upto 1.2340, you lose your $210.Whatever, binary options are a great new way to profit from the volatility in the market. You can trade half hourly, hourly, daily and weekly binary options.
      I thought binary trading is where by you can bet that the hourly candle will close above a certain rate what if by hourly candle the price goes about the rate you have projected but closes below the rate you have suggested when one hour end will they still give you as profit

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx is a jewel in the rough 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes binary options is another way through which a trader can start making profits from the forex market because the forex market can also be used for gambling purposes as that is an effective way of making quick money online but the risks are also too high.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to 22gostfx for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,024 Times in 412 Posts

There is always a hype about making money. I think everything we do in the online business and especially in the trading business can really make good money.
      But not everyone will be able to do it because not everyone can accept that they are full of flaw that needs to be corrected.
      Many people can't accept that they do mistakes and in forex this is a perfect attitude to total loss.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amine     
      Forex BinaryOptions is a tool that 99% of the investing public hasn't heard about yet. Forex Binary Options are a brand new currency trading tool that is cheap, easy and powerful. Insimple terms, Binary Options are a bet whether something will happen or not. It is just like a Yes or No investment.
      For example, you can bet on whether EUR/USD rate will fall below 1.3570 or whether AUD/USD rate will rise above 1.0000. Now, if your bet comes out right and EUR/USD rate does fall below 1.3570 or AUD/USD does rise above1.0000, you collect your original investment plus a profit. If not, you lose the original investment that you had made in the trade.
      This payoff is $100 per binary options contract. And incase, your bet went wrong, you make $0 payoff.Let's make it clear with an example. You might have been hearing a lot about the EUR/USD rate going up or down. Right now, suppose, the EUR/USD exchange rate is 1.2380. Suppose, you are confident that this rate will be 1.2430 in the next five days.It is Monday. So, you buy a It is Monday. So, you buy a EUR/USD binary with a strike of 1.2430 and expiration on Friday at 3.00 PM. You buy this contract for$7 only. On Friday at 3PM, EURUSD rate is infact 1.2435. Your account isimmediately credited with $100 by the broker. How much you made in 5 days on your $7 investment? 1,328%!So, instead of just 1 contract, you buy 30 EUR/USD forex binary options contracts with a strike of 1.2430. How much this will cost? As you bought one contract for $7, 30 contracts will cost $210. How much you make if the EUR/USD exchangerate ends up above 1.2420? You make $3,000 ($100*30). Isn't it nice!And incase the EUR/USD exchange rate doesn't go upto 1.2340, you lose your $210.Whatever, binary options are a great new way to profit from the volatility in the market. You can trade half hourly, hourly, daily and weekly binary options.
      Binary trading is good but I think it's better to trade directly in the forex market. If you trade binarys then your money is locked.
      But if lyou trade in the forex market then youcan manege your trade wthout problem at all. You can exit early manually.

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5