• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Forex Binary Options Can Deliver Massive 1,328% Gains!

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

amine is on a distinguished road amine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Forex Binary Options Can Deliver Massive 1,328% Gains!

Forex BinaryOptions is a tool that 99% of the investing public hasn't heard about yet. Forex Binary Options are a brand new currency trading tool that is cheap, easy and powerful. Insimple terms, Binary Options are a bet whether something will happen or not. It is just like a Yes or No investment.
      For example, you can bet on whether EUR/USD rate will fall below 1.3570 or whether AUD/USD rate will rise above 1.0000. Now, if your bet comes out right and EUR/USD rate does fall below 1.3570 or AUD/USD does rise above1.0000, you collect your original investment plus a profit. If not, you lose the original investment that you had made in the trade.
      This payoff is $100 per binary options contract. And incase, your bet went wrong, you make $0 payoff.Let's make it clear with an example. You might have been hearing a lot about the EUR/USD rate going up or down. Right now, suppose, the EUR/USD exchange rate is 1.2380. Suppose, you are confident that this rate will be 1.2430 in the next five days.It is Monday. So, you buy a It is Monday. So, you buy a EUR/USD binary with a strike of 1.2430 and expiration on Friday at 3.00 PM. You buy this contract for$7 only. On Friday at 3PM, EURUSD rate is infact 1.2435. Your account isimmediately credited with $100 by the broker. How much you made in 5 days on your $7 investment? 1,328%!So, instead of just 1 contract, you buy 30 EUR/USD forex binary options contracts with a strike of 1.2430. How much this will cost? As you bought one contract for $7, 30 contracts will cost $210. How much you make if the EUR/USD exchangerate ends up above 1.2420? You make $3,000 ($100*30). Isn't it nice!And incase the EUR/USD exchange rate doesn't go upto 1.2340, you lose your $210.Whatever, binary options are a great new way to profit from the volatility in the market. You can trade half hourly, hourly, daily and weekly binary options.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to amine For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Inspired

greenteafx has a spectacular aura about greenteafx has a spectacular aura about greenteafx has a spectacular aura about greenteafx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2089 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Which broker that support 'Forex Binary Options'?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to greenteafx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

forex_batallion is an unknown quantity at this point forex_batallion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amine View Post
      Forex BinaryOptions is a tool that 99% of the investing public hasn't heard about yet. Forex Binary Options are a brand new currency trading tool that is cheap, easy and powerful. Insimple terms, Binary Options are a bet whether something will happen or not. It is just like a Yes or No investment.
      For example, you can bet on whether EUR/USD rate will fall below 1.3570 or whether AUD/USD rate will rise above 1.0000. Now, if your bet comes out right and EUR/USD rate does fall below 1.3570 or AUD/USD does rise above1.0000, you collect your original investment plus a profit. If not, you lose the original investment that you had made in the trade.
      This payoff is $100 per binary options contract. And incase, your bet went wrong, you make $0 payoff.Let's make it clear with an example. You might have been hearing a lot about the EUR/USD rate going up or down. Right now, suppose, the EUR/USD exchange rate is 1.2380. Suppose, you are confident that this rate will be 1.2430 in the next five days.It is Monday. So, you buy a It is Monday. So, you buy a EUR/USD binary with a strike of 1.2430 and expiration on Friday at 3.00 PM. You buy this contract for$7 only. On Friday at 3PM, EURUSD rate is infact 1.2435. Your account isimmediately credited with $100 by the broker. How much you made in 5 days on your $7 investment? 1,328%!So, instead of just 1 contract, you buy 30 EUR/USD forex binary options contracts with a strike of 1.2430. How much this will cost? As you bought one contract for $7, 30 contracts will cost $210. How much you make if the EUR/USD exchangerate ends up above 1.2420? You make $3,000 ($100*30). Isn't it nice!And incase the EUR/USD exchange rate doesn't go upto 1.2340, you lose your $210.Whatever, binary options are a great new way to profit from the volatility in the market. You can trade half hourly, hourly, daily and weekly binary options.
      in our insta cabinet there is Option trading (as new feature but can not trade more than one day but just every 10 minutes or it multiplier up to en of server time 23:59:59), but using this option trading is difficult for me because we can buy contract before 10 minutes and I think my analysis will beocme deviation around this time period to entry position in option contracts
      "FOREX TRADER IS NEVER DIE=FLOATING IS PART OF FOREX EDUCATION"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to forex_batallion For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

forex_batallion is an unknown quantity at this point forex_batallion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

usually I practice martingale in insta option trading , forexample I first time look the TF H1 Chart up to 1 Minutes to determine better position to buy contract option increase or decrease, and used first position forexample increase GU after 10 minutes, and buy contracts buy $1 this contract but after this contract expired I immediately look the contract result if my contracts loss then I buy double contracts increase GU for next 10 minutes using $2, and this step I redo until my contract become profit
      "FOREX TRADER IS NEVER DIE=FLOATING IS PART OF FOREX EDUCATION"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to forex_batallion For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Bored

BaHaaFxTr is an unknown quantity at this point BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

binary options are a great new way to profit from the volatility in the market. You can trade half hourly, hourly, daily and weekly binary options but u missed something its not having the momentum of ccurrences.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BaHaaFxTr For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

doyinfaloni is on a distinguished road doyinfaloni's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      389 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amine View Post
      which broker pays out 100$ per contract.what is the name of the broker?please tell me so that i can start trading option with them

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

glennybot is an unknown quantity at this point glennybot's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hehe, i know of binary options, are you sure it really is very different from trading the forex market? It is just almost the same tool as currency, the only difference is the name and the feature is changed a bit but other than that it is the same.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

gkintl is on a distinguished road gkintl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      199 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The difficulty with binary options is prediction regarding a move can be done rather accurately with a bit of hard work from our side. However, I don't think anyone can predict the time frame within which the target is achieved. In forex, it may take several hours and even days for strong breakouts to happen. We should wait for the break out and then only enter the options. Because of time decay involved people lose in options. Other than that it is quite easy to make money as you have said.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

doyinfaloni is on a distinguished road doyinfaloni's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      389 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Please do you know any good broker that offers option trading

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am not very used to this. However, I did not even get that much of idea by reading this. But I tell you what I do. I will have a good search on binary options on the Internet and see how that exactly works.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...