• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Thread: The best online payment system

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

Jsmbugu is a jewel in the rough Jsmbugu is a jewel in the rough Jsmbugu is a jewel in the rough Jsmbugu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post The best online payment system

Hello guys , i open this newtheard to help new members like me and new forex traders
      To find the best online payment system . from the security than the service
      For me i see skrill as a good bank , used in 90% forex broker to withdraw or deposit found safe and fast service .
      Waiting you guys to share your opinion about this payments systems you use , to find the best.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Jsmbugu for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-30-2018), FivitYuliawan (02-24-2019), johan9900 (08-14-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3688 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,940 Times in 4,945 Posts

You are welcome with your thread, i like it, it is one of the threads that will help traders like me to know the best payment systems in the market, i hope that other traders can come in to discuss much on this. It is noted that your best payment system is skrills, i do not know ho to work with it yet, but i think it is going to be great, since many brokers are using it. I think that more than 90% forex brokers are using skrills, because i have never seen a broker not using it. Apart from that, Neteller is another good option, i hope traders can use it swiftly with instaforex.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-30-2018), FivitYuliawan (02-24-2019), Unregistered (3)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,630 Times in 608 Posts

i think when we say the best it would be very subjective as online payment sytem are plenty now and some might be popular in one country while the others are not. For example, Neteller is very popular in my country and we can easily find someone to exchange it while Skrill is less popular here. I seldom see people buying or selling it and that would make it hard for me to use it here.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

FivitYuliawan (02-24-2019), Jsmbugu (04-01-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      590 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmbugu     

Hello guys , i open this newtheard to help new members like me and new forex traders
      To find the best online payment system . from the security than the service
      For me i see skrill as a good bank , used in 90% forex broker to withdraw or deposit found safe and fast service .
      Waiting you guys to share your opinion about this payments systems you use , to find the best.

There's no best payment method for all countries and situations. The skrill have limits in the ammounts and counries accepted. Skrill charge higher taxes than paypal for most countries supported by paypal. For big ammounts the only option is bank transfer so you need to be very carefully when you pick your broker because the insurance should depend in the way the broker is managed and regulated and not in the payment methods available for deposits/withdrawals
      “Know when you’re getting out before you get in.” Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Greentrader for this useful post.

FivitYuliawan (02-24-2019), Jsmbugu (04-01-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3688 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,940 Times in 4,945 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      i think when we say the best it would be very subjective as online payment sytem are plenty now and some might be popular in one country while the others are not. For example, Neteller is very popular in my country and we can easily find someone to exchange it while Skrill is less popular here. I seldom see people buying or selling it and that would make it hard for me to use it here.
      That is one thing about life. What you think is facing your is actually backing others. If i were to say of it, i would say that skrill is more popular than Neteller in any country of the world, but you have proven this general believe of mind to be wrong. I will like know your country is you do not mind bro. But yet, i still do not know why most traders prefer to use Skrill than to be using the Neteller. It was what i think that actually convince me to think that Skrill has wider coverage than the Neteller itself.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ola4real For This Useful Post:

FivitYuliawan (02-24-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

B Silva is an unknown quantity at this point B Silva's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bitcoin is the best for now that is why a lot of countries don't like or don't allow it because it can be anonymous.
      This is the goal of bitcoin, anonymous transaction.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to B Silva For This Useful Post:

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

trade2getrich is on a distinguished road trade2getrich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I use skrill and I am satisfied with them. Does anyone have experience with their mastercard ( I am planning to start to use it).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to trade2getrich For This Useful Post:

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,349 Times in 4,690 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trade2getrich     
      I use skrill and I am satisfied with them. Does anyone have experience with their mastercard ( I am planning to start to use it).
      Hi mate,
      I used neteller mastercard and it was just perfect, I didn't use skrill mastercard but since skrill is bought by neteller, I think they have the same advantages. You can check it in their site!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,630 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi     
      Hi mate,
      I used neteller mastercard and it was just perfect, I didn't use skrill mastercard but since skrill is bought by neteller, I think they have the same advantages. You can check it in their site!
      neteller mastercard is it available worldwide or just for European nation? Now with the SEPA i dont know which one is available worldwide anymore.

18. The following 9 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

azmassi (05-24-2018), FivitYuliawan (02-24-2019), moneygrows (05-25-2018), Unregistered (6)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by B Silva     
      Bitcoin is the best for now that is why a lot of countries don't like or don't allow it because it can be anonymous.
      This is the goal of bitcoin, anonymous transaction.
      It will not keep anonymous forever, bitcoin will be completly regulated in a few years and its value will decrease. For the moment I don't think bitcoin is interessting as a payment processor, but for trading it's just great.

20. The following 3 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

FivitYuliawan (02-24-2019), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...