• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 16 ... 11 14 15 16

Thread: Which payment gateway is the best you think?

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

JeloFone is on a distinguished road JeloFone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I started with alertpay which then changed its name, then I went to libertyreserves which was shut down later on. Then went to moneybookers, paypal, skrill, neteller. Now I am fixed on neteller, and it has also bought skrill, so it should last longer, but I still make a point to withdraw my money whenever possible in case it shuts down.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6534 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,414 Times in 3,559 Posts

I am using neteller for a long time till now but i think they are giving higher charge now a days and it is became pathetic to giving high charge each time.I think skrill and perfect money both are really good payment processor with lower transaction charge. I am using perfect money and skrill too but i will definitely change neteller soon, they must have to decrease their transaction fee otherwise they will lose their clients.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

payment of the most Nice in my opinion is currently the Neteller. where such payment does have a very good security. so we will not be afraid of losing the funds we leave her in Neteller. but indeed when we want a withdrawal must be at least $10. so if we do business trading that only get a little profit is very long at all to move into our local bank quickly.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Earie is on a distinguished road Earie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The best payment processor is the one which makes the only transactions faster and easier. It also depends on what's the purpose of using the online processor. For example if you are considering shopping online, paypal is by far the best payment processor with a lot of merchants. On the other hand, if you are into trading, I think skrill is the best choice. For me personally, skrill is the best at the moment.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale is on a distinguished road kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Personally speaking i preffer neteller for my withdraw because it is the best that i can found here there service is very very good and also their customer support is mind blowing they solved customer problems with in 1 day rather than any other payment gateway the most useful thing of neteller is they can convert doller in our local currency with out any charge my account is in ****** rupee so when i transfer doller to my neteller ****** rupee account neteller will automatically convert the doller in to ****** rupee which is very very big think for me

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

NadirAbbas is on a distinguished road NadirAbbas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Skrill is the best payment processor because you can withdraw money in the bank account with the small fee. and even you can deposit with any broker and all brokers are accepted to skrill as funding. easy to use and easily to withdrawal money in your local banks with in few hours.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1247 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,204 Times in 2,293 Posts

As far as i am concerned i am going for the skrill as the best payment system. The payment with the skrill is very fast, secure and convenient, that is the reason why i will not say of any other options. The cost of transfer of skrill is very reasonable at the same time, this is a good choice for the traders that likes to trade the market rightly and get their withdrawal very fast at the same time. Above all, all the payment systems of the Instaforex are doing fine on one way or the other.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Abhi302 is on a distinguished road Abhi302's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well according to me diffrent trader use different payment gateway for deposit and withdraw its all depend upon their country rules and regulations because some countries banned some good payment gateway method at that time time we face a serious problem about payment but overall if we can see neteller is very good payment gateway because it can globally access among all the country's of the world and also they are very trustworthy and secure with payment

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Abhi302 For This Useful Post:

jaimankov (06-25-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,505 Times in 629 Posts

yes,my own experience that you use liberty reserve. it's have been existed for several years.In this case alternative or online money trasfer.If you trade with online banking then the liberty reserve.if this is that i will advise from my own experience.

Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 16 ... 11 14 15 16