• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 15 of 15 ... 10 13 14 15

Thread: Scalping Trading Strategy: High Leverage, Little Time and Few PIPs at a Time

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,047 Times in 2,089 Posts

hm, if you are already comfortable with scalping, you may need to focus more in this regard, because scalping as you say have and use a bigger margin which means it is taking a greater risk. if you have tested on a demo account for several times and was able to convince you to use scalping, I think this is a good thing if you prefer scalping, hihihihih ...

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2898 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,836 Times in 593 Posts

I really do not think that the scalping strategy is a good option to go with at all because it has more disadvantages than the advantages so I really have no idea why people still keep using it. This strategy is best only in situations where there is negligible spread charged by the broker and that thing rarely happens.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow is a name known to all shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am trading forex for more than 6 years and I think scalping is one of the most difficult strategy by which we can easily lose money and also we can earn at the same time. But we can not earn money for long term using the scalping, we must have to have a good strategy to make that happen. A consistency is very important and scalping is not that one which can give us the successful career.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3541 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexianz     
      Scalping method is like hit and run style. It is good for those who don't want to spend more in chart and only target for small pips. However, one of the weaknesses for scalper is when the market moves actively and in trend.
      If trader fulfill the condition of scalping trading then money making from scalping is very easy . Scalping strategy means trade for few minutes , don't allow to run trade for long time , that may be too much risky because market always changing it's direction of movement . Another important thing is scalping is high leverage and target of small profit . Don't try to make big profit in scalping trading . Scalping is easy but manage it accurately then take profit from every trade .

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I dont like scalping trading. Scalping trading is very risky for trader. I never scalping trade. Again high leverage also very dengerous for trader. Actually for new forex trader THIS two things is very harmful. So my advice for newbie that never take high leverage and dont scalping trade. Where expert trade also loss during scalping trade there how the new trader do it. Also high spread currency you never gain scalping trading profite.

Reply to thread
    Page 15 of 15 ... 10 13 14 15