• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 ...

Thread: Why Investing in Forex: Pros and Cons of the Currency Trading Market

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,907 Times in 5,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shahzad     
      It is very common perception that every novice trader take it easy and jump at once to wipe the dollars. If you take it serious and go through the process you can do much batter.
      People tend to forget, they need to learn how to walk first before they try running. I guess its common for everyone to just jump first before testing the water

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Paranoid

ricard is on a distinguished road ricard's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      320 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      People tend to forget, they need to learn how to walk first before they try running. I guess its common for everyone to just jump first before testing the water
      trader some time start trading with out learning the basic and the necessary steps of the Forex market.once you have learn all the basic then make a batter money management system cause it is the most important thing for the Forex trading.so do not rush to make money it will make more loss.

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

revenge is on a distinguished road revenge's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      491 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

every thing has a pros and cons here pros like profit we made it in forex cons like loss our profit that`s i know and simple example for what you shared with us

Banned
      I am:
      Paranoid

ireng asmara is on a distinguished road ireng asmara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      294 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I agree with the opinion that you display. when first trading indeed encourage us to put on a small lot. because we do not yet know the characteristics of the market to come, although we have to equip themselves with the strategy that we think is profitable

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

bintang utara is an unknown quantity at this point bintang utara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by revenge     
      every thing has a pros and cons here pros like profit we made it in forex cons like loss our profit that`s i know and simple example for what you shared with us

I do not understand what you say and it seems hard for me meterjemah what you write, you should use the translation in accordance with Siwak good language so that all can understand what you wrote in this post .......

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sherifmao is on a distinguished road sherifmao's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the investing at the forex is the last time you can to do .. if you can to get information and get traning and get test your experience and you can to get profit and you can to work at the forex and win from more than 6 month to 2 year with win so you can to trad and win from it

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6386 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,072 Times in 2,888 Posts

With forex you can dream what you want to dream but the pro and cons that you discuss these are from just initial level these cannot be considered in serious trading there we have to consider much thing but from depth and may be we remain fail to find them with this guid line.

Every new traders take it easy and jump into this market but he met with real hardles when he put things into action.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Hungover

sugadude has a spectacular aura about sugadude has a spectacular aura about sugadude's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5873 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

its not investing, we trade our own money in forex market,
      since forex is considered as high risky business, we need to know
      how to manage our system to lower the risk, so we can make
      profit safely, therefor we have to read a lot of books and do
      practices

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Investing at Forex market is an excellent opportunity to earn money. Yes, there are some cons such as if some one is very greedy, he must not invest money on Forex market. One must not trade if he does not have good idea about Forex trading.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Bitchy

ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1854 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes everything under this world has its pros and cons . and so its very essential that we understand what the market wants us to do and when to actually NOT trade . that's very crucial

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 ...