• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 17 of 17 ... 12 15 16 17

Thread: Have you closed a trade that later turned out to be profitable?

1. #161 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

JeloFone will become famous soon enough JeloFone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by systematicfx     
      Sometimes, due to our past experience in the market that we left that later accumulated losses for us, we might be very conscious of leaving a loosing trade for a longer time. but have you experienced a situation where you closed a trade that was strongly going against and then later after some couple of minutes or so you discovered that such trade as returned and even went to a point you would have gained it if only you had waited...
      I think almost all the traders have faced that situation. But if the trade is closed, then it is closed, we should not get stuck in that trade. Forget about that trade and take a trade if there is an opportunity and not because you think the market is going in your direction and the trade will profit this time.

2. 2 users say Thank You to JeloFone for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

3. #162 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

stoneage has a spectacular aura about stoneage has a spectacular aura about stoneage has a spectacular aura about stoneage's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      172 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Many a times it happed with me that I closed a trade and later it rebounded and turned out to be in profit. This is due to the analysis and my past experience that after a certain point the market will not continue to go to the direction and it will rebound. However, there are times when there is a breakout and the market moves the same direction even more and that is the time I closed assuming that it will rebound and then I retreat of closing it. So our analysis need to be very precise as sometime the past do not repeated itself especially when the market is volatile and there is high fundamental news.

4. #163 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

devil420 has a brilliant future devil420 has a brilliant future devil420 has a brilliant future devil420 has a brilliant future devil420 has a brilliant future devil420 has a brilliant future devil420 has a brilliant future devil420 has a brilliant future devil420 has a brilliant future devil420 has a brilliant future devil420 has a brilliant future devil420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,830 Times in 101 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

hello my friend it always happens with me and I think it always happens with all the other traders also because we cannot predict the market accurately so it is better to close our trade in profit then you wait for it for loss. so if that happens with us then we should not be sad.

5. #164 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

Ubaidniazi will become famous soon enough Ubaidniazi will become famous soon enough Ubaidniazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

When i initially started trading You i had very little album about it.I used to stop my trades when I see my loss.And these trades would later go into profit.now I experience that trades should not close when trade going to positive.

6. #165 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Zafari has a spectacular aura about Zafari has a spectacular aura about Zafari has a spectacular aura about Zafari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi friends good morning and have a nice day yes this thing has happened with me lots of time that I close read and then that trade goes into the profit many time I setup TP and my prediction girl right and it is it the TP then Bakrid will be closed but later when I will observe that after hitting TP that friend has gone beyond the target in still going into the profit this thing causes little bit of frustration but it is a part of game you had to take everything and don't lose your heart when things not going in your plan

7. #166 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Hikmatullah will become famous soon enough Hikmatullah will become famous soon enough Hikmatullah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Yes traders you are absolutely right .It used to be cloudy that when you are reading you are in loss And when you do the trade close Then the market profit side goes away .And this work is only on weak currency pair .For trading you should always select strong currency pair.
      And this happens because of seller and Bayer's combination .Because when your trade is running, it is a combination of Buyer and seller And when your trade is closed, their combination is broken. Because of which the market again moves to your trade derection

Reply to thread
    Page 17 of 17 ... 12 15 16 17

Subscribed to this Thread : 3