• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 7 ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: $100 bonus for every client of Corsa Capital!

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      233 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Humza     
      You are correct mate even i have seen that actually at the time when i wanted i just thought it was 100$ normal like Instaforex but than i found out that its actually option trading but now since i have already got the funds i just try my luck and let see what happens basically i am not treating it like a withdrawal thing instead just use it as a experience.
      that's good maybe you will get good at that and become a professional option trader . Just kidding but because these two forex and option trading are alike therefore there is no harm in trying it.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Smartest Fool for this useful post.

Black Mamba (07-18-2014), Humza (07-07-2014)

Banned
      I am:
      Innocent

Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1264 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Is it true that anyone can get $100 bonus while he will open a trading account? If I open an account then what will need to verify my account and is it easy to very the account. Now, instaforex is very strict to very their clients account and they ignore with showing some unexpected reason.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

These bonus account is just too big to be true, there are brokers that will give 5$ dollar bonus condition will still be available to trade and make profit with the bonus not to talk of 100$ dollar as a bonus amount to trade.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3055 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,048 Times in 2,024 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigboy     
      These bonus account is just too big to be true, there are brokers that will give 5$ dollar bonus condition will still be available to trade and make profit with the bonus not to talk of 100$ dollar as a bonus amount to trade.
      Mate this is not the bonus which you can use for trading as its only for option trading which i also found later and i feel its impossible to complete the requirements so i have got the bonus yet its unused as its just impossible to complete the requirements with what is available.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,257 Times in 5,545 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigboy     
      Well, I've seen bigger welcome or no deposit bonus than this one.

I've seen 250 $ welcome bonus in a broker in the past.

But the condition for withdrawal was very complicated and rubbish.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

darksaimon (09-01-2014), ding dong (09-18-2014)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,044 Times in 2,086 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     

hohohoho, if this child branch of Insta, mate ...?
      seen in some cases, using binary trading losses and gets faster with the benefit of this facility. I've tried several times to verify for this broker, teap not be approved files. lol
      I think is still difficult to simply verify and run on the broker's trading.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Humza (09-18-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3055 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,048 Times in 2,024 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong     
      hohohoho, if this child branch of Insta, mate ...?
      seen in some cases, using binary trading losses and gets faster with the benefit of this facility. I've tried several times to verify for this broker, teap not be approved files. lol
      I think is still difficult to simply verify and run on the broker's trading.
      Actually the biggest the bonus is the harder the condition is going to be. We should consider lucky that although at times we face some issue with verification on Instaforex but generally it is really good but every where else they will want everything just to give you some bonus which makes it almost impossible for a newbie to do that.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,145 Times in 2,460 Posts

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     

Yeah,Bonus are just that Bonus

It is trading with little more than your initial deposit

But the conditions to withdraw it are complicated and in the favour of brokers

So,with no deposit bonus,you can get good training at the cost of the brokers money minus any withdrawal

A good deal indeed if you don't money but practice in real-time mode
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kom is an unknown quantity at this point kom's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      183 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its true when we verified from corsa capital trading account then they give us one hundred dollars bonus for trading. But bad thing is that we can only but or sell .01 lots with that bonus so its too much difficult to make money with that lots we need so much time for some earning in that way.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

minsar is on a distinguished road minsar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      738 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

bonus program regulation are always strict to forex trader.its really hard to fulfill condition to the trader in forex.also option trading is much difficult for achieve success in forex.it is big problem.condition and strict regulation should be flexible to courage the people in forex business.
      Allah give help
      Risk management and attention is the first step to success

Visit to get Bangladeshi and International News at http://allbdjobs24.blogspot.com

Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 7 ... 4 5 6 7