• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Haven't Received Your BONUS For Last Month? Read Here.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

SUMONPROF is on a distinguished road SUMONPROF's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for informing us about it. Now its clear to me why my posts are not being credited instantly. I was being displeased as my posts were not credited instantly. Ok from now I will try my best to post quality posts that will help other and I will wait eagerly for being a approved member.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to SUMONPROF for this useful post.

Georges (04-22-2013), moneygrows (05-13-2013)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

k_gondor is an unknown quantity at this point k_gondor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I read it well, but the bad thing is I can't communicate with any one at the real time at all, and the other bad thing is you don't know what's wrong with your performance, I don't say the system is bad but to leave us without understand any thing due to suspicious of an automated system is not a good way to respect the new members.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angry

Green Pips will become famous soon enough Green Pips will become famous soon enough Green Pips's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      536 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jessy     
      please help me
      why i can't receive any bonus until now ?

my total posts is 15 and accumulated bonus is 2.4 $ but until now i didn't receive any bonus

and i get this message when i post in forum "Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting" although i have 15 posts.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...=1#post5557642
      Hello Jessy, as stated in the Original Post that as long you are seeing this message, it means that you are still under moderation. There is no problem with your bonus amount or posts but the system has kept you under moderation.
      So, be patient and keep posting contributing, quality posts here. I hope soon you will be Free from moderation and get your accumulated bonus.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by k_gondor     
      I read it well, but the bad thing is I can't communicate with any one at the real time at all, and the other bad thing is you don't know what's wrong with your performance, I don't say the system is bad but to leave us without understand any thing due to suspicious of an automated system is not a good way to respect the new members.
      Yes Mate, I can understand your frustration. But as this Forum is doing a noble job by giving us the capital almost free of Cost to trade, can't we show respect to their Rules and Regulations?
      Actually MT5 had ought to take such strict steps to resist some spoilers. So, don't worry and don't be frustrated. MT5 and it's moderators are really kind and helpful. They are respectful to all the members and they don't have any problem giving you your due credit. So, keep posting. If you are honest, you'll get the prize.

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to Green Pips for this useful post.

Aviz (05-29-2013), Frankin (07-04-2015), moneygrows (05-19-2013)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mining is an unknown quantity at this point mining's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      156 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thank you for the posts. But i can not understand that why i do not get bonus. I a an approved member and i posted posts and my posts were published instantly. I was not in under moderation. But till i do not get the bonus. Can you solve this problem in this regard ?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7372 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,542 Times in 5,120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mining     
      thank you for the posts. But i can not understand that why i do not get bonus. I a an approved member and i posted posts and my posts were published instantly. I was not in under moderation. But till i do not get the bonus. Can you solve this problem in this regard ?
      do not worry, mate. the mt5 forum is the best forum around. it may take time you will surely get the bonus. keep posting quality posts. regards!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,907 Times in 5,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mining     
      most probably you just passed moderation. To be sure, try to stay clear of moderation until the 7th of this month and see if you will be paid or not.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Abid Ali Solangi (07-12-2014), Green Pips (06-05-2013)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

rizwananwar is on a distinguished road rizwananwar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      201 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear I have done 177 posts but, all post done with the massage for approval by moderater, and there is 32 $ bounus showed in my profile at 31st May. Now first i want to ask you that i did gape in posting 3 time in last month for 4 days and i not get the facility of instatly show my post. Second is that can my bonus of 32$ convert in my trading account which is attached in my profile this situation. Third is that i have not posting form 1st jun because i want modrater totally approved me in forum and this my first post of this moth. can you tell me that how my post instantly show and my previous bonus of 32$ will convert in my trading account.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,907 Times in 5,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rizwananwar     
      Dear I have done 177 posts but, all post done with the massage for approval by moderater, and there is 32 $ bounus showed in my profile at 31st May. Now first i want to ask you that i did gape in posting 3 time in last month for 4 days and i not get the facility of instatly show my post. Second is that can my bonus of 32$ convert in my trading account which is attached in my profile this situation. Third is that i have not posting form 1st jun because i want modrater totally approved me in forum and this my first post of this moth. can you tell me that how my post instantly show and my previous bonus of 32$ will convert in my trading account.
      you need to keep posting to pass moderation. There is no such thing as you wait for us to approve you without posting.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

rizwananwar (06-06-2013)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

rizwananwar is on a distinguished road rizwananwar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      201 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      you need to keep posting to pass moderation. There is no such thing as you wait for us to approve you without posting.
      Please Sir tell me about my previous bonues of 35$ that shell i credited in my trading account now at that situation of my posting are styaing for approval.

Thanks again for your reply

Banned
      I am:
      ----

skymoni51 is an unknown quantity at this point skymoni51's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am a new member i have joined last month ago. i have posted 318 post and my accumulated bonus is 62 usd but i don't found my bonus in my trading account. i feel worried why i don't found my bonus?

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 6 ...