• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: How can I withdraw money direct to my bank account?

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

manik4485 is on a distinguished road manik4485's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      356 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes, you can withdraw in your local bank called the bank wire transfer from your trading account. if you are a trader of instafx send your all valid documents of your bank account, address and it's swift code and almost the process of bank withdrawal is same.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,226 Times in 1,174 Posts

if you are planning to do this , than you should not do this , coz if you might , than you will have to pay a good amount of the moneyf or this , so better to avoid this and use the moneybookers.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3061 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,054 Times in 2,028 Posts

This has been my question since last week and finally i got my answer yesterday when i contacted the stuff member. They give me a link from where i can request the payment giving my details of bank account and the fees is 4.5% which is bit high but its better than these processors.

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

lala100 is on a distinguished road lala100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1088 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think you should use Bank wire even that the fees is high enough in my opinion,but in my country here i could join local broker and i could withdraw directly to my bank local account in fast and low fees too

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

sakiat1 is on a distinguished road sakiat1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      115 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ontor Atta     
      yes you can withdraw your money directly into your bank account and i may takes 2-4 days minimum.to withdraw money directly into your bank account you need choose Local transfer for your country. i think it is better to talk with your local instaforex repetitiveness. you get their contract number in withdraw page like this

Thanks for sharing it to us ..I am just a new trader to here and learning about these by these Forum...I think your option will be helpful for us...
      I am not withdrawing in any local bank but if it then it will be most secure for us...

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8370 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 30,418 Times in 6,676 Posts

This is only advisable if you are going to withdraw more than $1000 due to the high bank wire fees that reach up to $35 depending on the location where the money is going to be transferred, in addition to that the your local bank may also charge you with their service fees + exchange rate deduction.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4490 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,610 Times in 836 Posts

you can find local transfer option in banners broker withdrawal payment processor list.but for bank wire withdraw in pakistan first you need to deposit money then you able to withdraw via this payment process.but on profit of forum bonus you can use any desired payment processor.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

mdmonzu is an unknown quantity at this point mdmonzu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      132 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I haired to that Instaforex broker dose not give profit for her mt5 bonus traders , are this real? Why you dont give our bonus , when we do trade with you you got some commission we are also earn money, so you take also commission and give me our profit , that's good, some friend complain to me , i dont believe this matter , because i know that insta is a real broker and No 1* in Asia

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

You can withdraw to your bank account from your trading broker, but if you do deposit from you bank account so you can it, at first you will be faced some problem then will be ok.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,226 Times in 1,174 Posts

Look mate you can do this by using the moneybookers.com if you might register there , than you need to verify if you will verify your account than only you might be able to do this ok .

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

forexsucker has a spectacular aura about forexsucker has a spectacular aura about forexsucker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, Instaforex gives you local transfer.You can get high rate from local transfer.For local transfer instaforex send your profit to your country office, then the office send your money to your bank account if you wish.You can also use alertpay,moneybookers , paypal if you withdraw your profit to bank account.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...