----

haythamali33 is an unknown quantity at this point haythamali33's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wink ******

Hello,

I tried ****** trading with a bonus account and find some good things,

this broker offer a bonus for post like instaforex but with more hard rules that no one can reach.

also the way required to verify your account is bad and you need to call the support more than 1 time.

the leverage is 1:100 to 1:500
      min lot=0.01 Market lot (0.1$)

but in general they have a fast execution time and live price flow, and a fast paying department.

in case of bonus for post I think Insta is better and also Insta have a larger leverage and lower minimum lot.
      any one else try it?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

zdaina is on a distinguished road zdaina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      254 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i try it before , this month i have 25 dollars bonus for post with them and i lose it in three orders , you belive that ! just three orders in pair USD/JPY and my account become empty.i think instaforex forums is the best .

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Paman Gober is on a distinguished road Paman Gober's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I had first heard about ****** .. What advantage is there. so we can use the broker's?
      nice trade if we always get profit

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Happy

kashif ali is on a distinguished road kashif ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      723 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i know about it they have very strict rules and everybody can not gets bonus from the ****** company easily because they said that you need to 25 $ first then moderator will check your posts then you can take but also there is lots of restriction , so mt5 forum is the best forum ever because my flat mate want to do post there on ****** he told me everything easily and refuse to them that is not better, so mt5 forum gives us opportunity to earn a unlimited bonus and then every first week on the month they credit to our live account and also where we make profit then also there is no restriction from isnta forex company because that one is huge and big company in Asia and in the world , we can withdraw all profit who we make in live account ok

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

mei_izecson is on a distinguished road mei_izecson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      350 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by haythamali33     
      Hello,

I tried ****** trading with a bonus account and find some good things,

this broker offer a bonus for post like instaforex but with more hard rules that no one can reach.

also the way required to verify your account is bad and you need to call the support more than 1 time.

the leverage is 1:100 to 1:500
      min lot=0.01 Market lot (0.1$)

but in general they have a fast execution time and live price flow, and a fast paying department.

in case of bonus for post I think Insta is better and also Insta have a larger leverage and lower minimum lot.
      any one else try it?
      Yes, the broker is also pretty good. But for me, InstaForex still better. To withdraw fund, you should close all your positions and wait for 3 days with no trading. Because each position is already closed, will go to "uncleared Funds". So that it can be, you have to wait for 3 days. The broker also has a learning forum.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ycew1 is an unknown quantity at this point ycew1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      602 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there is no doubt that this forum is absolutely best forum which enables you too earn bonus by which you can trade and the profits over that bonus you will be able to withdraw so i think this is a good thing

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

RASTA will become famous soon enough RASTA will become famous soon enough RASTA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2587 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ycew1     
      there is no doubt that this forum is absolutely best forum which enables you too earn bonus by which you can trade and the profits over that bonus you will be able to withdraw so i think this is a good thing
      I am loyal to this forum and I am loyal to instaforex because I also do not feel there is a better broker than instaforex and because they have worked long and was able to continue to improve the lot of successful traders of this forum and this is a good action

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7595 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,196 Times in 4,553 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RASTA     
      I am loyal to this forum and I am loyal to instaforex because I also do not feel there is a better broker than instaforex and because they have worked long and was able to continue to improve the lot of successful traders of this forum and this is a good action
      Loyalty is a great character traits but since this is business I would prefer to choose different trusted broker because we never know what will happen one day to this business. It's like diversifying our investment to different portfolio, so this also what I'm doing with my bonus programs.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

hannan11 is a jewel in the rough hannan11 is a jewel in the rough hannan11 is a jewel in the rough hannan11 is a jewel in the rough hannan11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have an account with them. I think ****** and insta has a relation but not confirm. Maizus Sergey Viktorovich is the owner of instaforex. ****** dot com is very hard. I use my national id card and a bank statement to verify my accounts in different websites and got verified . But ****** is not accepting them. As my bank statement are not coloured. It is black and white but has a bank seal and signature.

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

lala100 is on a distinguished road lala100's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1088 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This mt5 forum is my first forum that i joined and i feel that this forum has provided me anything that i need to improve my trading skills and so i had no experiences with any other forex forums.i am satisfied to be a member of mt5 forum

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...