Reply to thread

Thread: I need EA with these specification

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

kamanda will become famous soon enough kamanda's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    28 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default I need EA with these specification

I need EA in which these operation
    press B in keyboard- it buys and sets TP-20pips and SL-20pips
    press S in keyborad- it sells and sets TP-20pips and SL-20pips

AND THE OTHER ONE
    press B in keyboard- it buys and sets TP-40pips and SL-20pips
    press S in keyborad- it sells and sets TP-40pips and SL-20pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    707 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kamanda     

AND THE OTHER ONE
    Hey dude; ...

I thing all you need to do its not an EA

BUT

Only a Script.
    (Disclaimer)

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

The best in the world is an unknown quantity at this point The best in the world's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This looks like a work of script bro i think you should search on Google in order to find these stuffs but this script can be quite profitable and easy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2704 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Arief Makmur     
    Hey dude; ...

I thing all you need to do its not an EA

BUT

Only a Script.
    I think you are right, the thing which the thread opener is demanding is a script in my view too, and I think that he should use meta editor to write this kind of script, what do you say brother in this regards?
    If you are newbie then don't send friend request just Learn basics of forex Trading

5. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1879 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    find in mqlcodebase, buy / sell script with sl and tp, and you will find it
    i have the script, but i dont want just share it
    as a trader you must dig it, and you will get what you want,

and my advice, if you only use really tight sl, you should know the best place to execute your trades

6. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

john13303 will become famous soon enough john13303's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    67 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    It is possible to code eas and scripts for you , but you will have to get some funds in return , to get the ea and the script systems working weekly . Indicate how much you intend to get for the whole scripts , and it will be possible to deliver you the codes , with the correct actions and entry points . It could take 2 to 5 days at maximum , for developping and getting the whole codes for metaquotes .

7. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:

Bilal Umar MH is on a distinguished road Bilal Umar MH's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kamanda     

AND THE OTHER ONE
    Hey, bro, I read your post with very concern and carefully, I have a suggestion for you,
    one: you ask robot which can make same pips of TP and SL for if you press B, it can be modified but it would be really tough to coding such like this which operates with keyboards. I can make a robot for you. what will it do for you?
    one: whenever you put a trade it will set TP and SL 20 pips for you
    Two: Whenever you put a sell trade it will do the same as it did in buy trade.
    Second Suggestion:
    I can make a coding of a robot which what will do for you?
    one: You need to put trade manually and it will set TP 40 pips and SL 20 pips for you.. in Sell or Buy trade...
    And one more thing. you can use only one setting at one time... make TP 40 or 20PIPS..... you can't use it at once... or I can make it adjustable for you.. you can set your desire pippets value like if you want 40 PIPS TP then put (400) in the table.. and it will put 40 Pip TP for you.

Reply to thread

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open