from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Analytical reviews by Felipe Erazo: discussions and questions to the author

1. #1 Collapse Post
    Adminus Sapiens
    I am:

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,285 Times in 1,532 Posts

Default Analytical reviews by Felipe Erazo: discussions and questions to the author

Dear MT5 forumers,

In this thread you are welcome to discuss analytical reviews and forecasts prepared by InstaForex analyst Felipe Erazo. The author will be glad to answer all your questions.

We hope you will derive much pleasure and helpful information from communication in this forum thread.

2. 4 users say Thank You to MT5 Administrator for this useful post.

Black Mamba (05-17-2013), Felipe Erazo (05-21-2013), moneygrows (05-04-2013), Passionate Pisces (05-03-2013)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Felipe Erazo is on a distinguished road Felipe Erazo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    289 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Dear MT5 forum's members, any questions, please, don't hesitate in contact me here in this thread and I'll be more than happy, to answer to your questions. Best regards!

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

shabih509 is an unknown quantity at this point shabih509's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Crude oil 26-07

Dear Sir,

i am still holding my position of Crude oil on 26-07-2013 Sell Short at price 103.95. i should execute or hold it as the price is still negative?

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #4 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

forexlosser is an unknown quantity at this point forexlosser's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

hi sir i am one of the biggest fan of may i know what is your trading system ? can u share it? i follow u daily i want to know about your trading system i want to learn it

6. #5 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    289 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by forexlosser     
    hi sir i am one of the biggest fan of may i know what is your trading system ? can u share it? i follow u daily i want to know about your trading system i want to learn it
    Hello! and thank you very much for those insights to me About my trading system, I honestly do not use a strategy "holy grail", I just look at what the charts tell me and above all, the levels of resistance and support levels are formed in each of the charts. I think essentially, my strategy is based on supports and resistances, the question is to identify and that only learn with practice.

Best regards

7. #6 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    5 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

what are those white lines in your chart sir ? r those support resistance lines ? if yes .. are those lines fibonacci base lines ? or other technique ?

8. #7 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    289 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Yes sir, those are support and resistance lines. In the H4 chart for example, I have bullish and bearish trend lines. I usually use fibonacci for calculate risk and reward of certain trades in the H1 chart. S&R are my main technique for forex trading.

9. #8 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    5 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Sir i tried to draw Support and resistance lines but failed Fibonacci has 6 lines and your 1 hour chart has mostly 9 lines ? and do u create signals by 4h or by one hour ? becoz as i checked daily u wrote signal 1hour base

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

and sir what r those colourful thing that shows in the center of graph look like rays ....

10. #9 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

BShekhda is an unknown quantity at this point BShekhda's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Sir,

I always use your recommendation, It is 100% beneficial for me..

You have written in today's recommendation, "Based on the H1 chart, place buy (long) orders only if the GBP/USD pair breaks a bullish candlestick; the resistance level is at 1.6075, take profit is at 1.6031, and stop loss is at 1.6117."

If we put long order at 1.6075, then How can we put SL of 1.6117 and TP of 1.6031??

I think, You have to write Sell (Short) orders.

I hope, You will guide me soon..

Thanks!

11. #10 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    289 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by BShekhda     
    Sir,

I always use your recommendation, It is 100% beneficial for me..

You have written in today's recommendation, "Based on the H1 chart, place buy (long) orders only if the GBP/USD pair breaks a bullish candlestick; the resistance level is at 1.6075, take profit is at 1.6031, and stop loss is at 1.6117."

If we put long order at 1.6075, then How can we put SL of 1.6117 and TP of 1.6031??

I think, You have to write Sell (Short) orders.

I hope, You will guide me soon..

Thanks!
    Oh yes, it's sell (short) order and I'm very sorry for the writing mistake that I did. Thank you very much for notify me and I'm very glad you follow my recommendations. I try to do the best as possible for provide you each day with good technical analysis. Cheers!

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 1