• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: How do you choose a good strategy?

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

lovemoon2011 is just really nice lovemoon2011 is just really nice lovemoon2011 is just really nice lovemoon2011 is just really nice lovemoon2011's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      349 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool How do you choose a good strategy?

Hello every one
      how do you choose good strategy ??
      is very important for all Beginners
      I have noticed that there are many and many strategies so The Beginner can't choose any one and he Drowns In many experiments if you under the question and the answer well you will not will not tire in Forex
      1- if you look to new strategy you should know the result of strategy
      2- Successful strategy that identifies you when to sell and when to buy and how take target profit or stop loss and when not to take any decision about any pair
      3- Exercise and Exercise and Exercise on successful strategies and don't t bother From your mistakes or others and Try more than once and don't despair
      4- You should know that the trade profit and loss so if you find a successful strategy and lost the opportunity don't consider that is a bad strategy and profit in Trade is said to be the biggest profit from your loss

Good Luck

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to lovemoon2011 for this useful post.

Bisma22 (08-09-2014), dhineshramu (01-28-2014), Egyforex35 (01-27-2014), ferdinand (10-09-2013)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mawar Berduri is on a distinguished road Mawar Berduri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      251 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thank you for notice...
      how do we can create our own strategy?
      please share here...

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

lovemoon2011 is just really nice lovemoon2011 is just really nice lovemoon2011 is just really nice lovemoon2011 is just really nice lovemoon2011's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      349 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mawar Berduri     
      thank you for notice...
      how do we can create our own strategy?
      please share here...
      Quote Originally Posted by lebanon11     
      (I just have a million things .... This simple strategy can help you keep things in perspective. ... If you see good things about yourself, you are more likely to feel good; the reverse is also true. ... things you can control such as the way you choose to react to problems

My Favorite strategy is broken trend
      This some information about this strategy but you should make more searching about that
      you can load template in my attachment
      Attached Files

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Inspired

greenteafx has a spectacular aura about greenteafx has a spectacular aura about greenteafx has a spectacular aura about greenteafx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2089 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I like to keep it simple.
      For me the good strategy is the strategy that suit my personal taste and yet it gives me fair profit.
      A strategy that simple to use so I can executed it in my daily trade.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to greenteafx For This Useful Post:

carkonline (05-18-2012)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      349 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by greenteafx     
      I like to keep it simple.
      For me the good strategy is the strategy that suit my personal taste and yet it gives me fair profit.
      A strategy that simple to use so I can executed it in my daily trade.
      Can you tell us what is your simple strategy for that benefit for all ??

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

memento is an unknown quantity at this point memento's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i with you brother in every word but i always prefer the person begin to learn classic analyses it's more than good and you can make your decision you don't need to strategy or advice to take the decision in your trade, all the trader in this world trust in classic analyses and all most of them trade with it.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Inspired

greenteafx has a spectacular aura about greenteafx has a spectacular aura about greenteafx has a spectacular aura about greenteafx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2089 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

@lovemoon2011
      I am really sorry to say that I can't share my personal strategy.
      Because what's work for me doesn't mean will works for you.
      But don't worry you can find alot of good strategy for free outhere example from this forum or other forex forum.
      How do I find my strategy? I try one by one in my demo account, then I try in micro account, then if it's give consistent profit I use in standard account.
      Good Luck.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

azam575 is on a distinguished road azam575's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovemoon2011     
      Hello every one
      how do you choose good strategy ??
      is very important for all Beginners
      I have noticed that there are many and many strategies so The Beginner can't choose any one and he Drowns In many experiments if you under the question and the answer well you will not will not tire in Forex
      1- if you look to new strategy you should know the result of strategy
      2- Successful strategy that identifies you when to sell and when to buy and how take target profit or stop loss and when not to take any decision about any pair
      3- Exercise and Exercise and Exercise on successful strategies and don't t bother From your mistakes or others and Try more than once and don't despair
      4- You should know that the trade profit and loss so if you find a successful strategy and lost the opportunity don't consider that is a bad strategy and profit in Trade is said to be the biggest profit from your loss

Good Luck

Nice tips .... Thanks for sharing .... for me every trading system is HolY Grail, we just need to find one is suitable with our trading styles. There is breakout, reversal, follow the trend, fibo and many more..

Quote Originally Posted by lovemoon2011     

My Favorite strategy is broken trend
      This some information about this strategy but you should make more searching about that
      you can load template in my attachment
      Thanks for sharing, will look in to it

@lovemoon2011
      But don't worry you can find alot of good strategy for free outhere example from this forum or other forex forum.
      How do I find my strategy? I try one by one in my demo account, then I try in micro account, then if it's give consistent profit I use in standard account.
      Good Luck.
      You are right bro ..... ones that make us profit will not anybody profits. Only us know the entry and the exits because we have been master it. But still, you can share it with us if you want .. willing to learn from you

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      349 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by memento     
      i with you brother in every word but i always prefer the person begin to learn classic analyses it's more than good and you can make your decision you don't need to strategy or advice to take the decision in your trade, all the trader in this world trust in classic analyses and all most of them trade with it.
      classic analyses is very good for me but I think that the Beginner can't at first learning classic analyses so I see the Beginner should use easy strategy then learn types of technical analysis

@lovemoon2011
      Good Luck.
      In any case thank you
      you alerted me to very important point That is Not every strategy is suitable for all But this does not prevent to learn, or take the idea of ​​it

Banned
      I am:
      ----

avir0ckerx1 is an unknown quantity at this point avir0ckerx1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The best way to choose your strategy is first of all you have to see what kind of trade you are intraday, swing trader, long term or mid term and then you can choose any strategy which suits you the best and suits with your type of trading and time period and the kind of chart and all you use.

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ...