• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 13 of 13 ... 8 11 12 13

Thread: how to withdraw my bonus account?

1. #121 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

karima2015 is an unknown quantity at this point karima2015's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

To withdraw your profit from your forum account you have to use verified instaforex trading account.After verifying your trading account you can withdraw your money via different kind of payment processor system like skrill,payza,perfect money,webmoney,netller etc.so do work in forum and trade in forex market ,make money.

2. #122 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nswhala is on a distinguished road nswhala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In these day Skrills is best payment processor that we are using for withdraw money no withdraw charges and second one is the best payment is Payza this is also no withdraw fee and this one Egopay that has some withdraw charges so you use these in Pakistan.

3. #123 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2227 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This webmoney is also not allowed in Insta Forex and now there are many other payment processes that are attached with the Insta Forex you can choose any one of them.I like to withdraw my money through the Skrill which is the best payment process.

4. #124 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nswhala is on a distinguished road nswhala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In Pakistan you receive your profit on different payment processor like Skrills Payza and Egopay are working best payment processor so don't take tension on closing of liberty reserve or instaforex not colibrated with webmoney i am using skrills best payment processor.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nswhala For This Useful Post:

junaid55 (10-29-2019)

6. #125 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Insta forex also allow to withdraw through webmoney and also in bitcoin and skrill, localbank system also allow you chose which you think best for you.

Thanks

7. #126 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX is a glorious beacon of light Richard-FX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear in mt5 forum bonus is only for trade you can't withdraw it in your payment processor you need trade with with your bonus and your profit is withdrawable for you. Thanks

8. #127 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

aronno has a spectacular aura about aronno has a spectacular aura about aronno has a spectacular aura about aronno's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1412 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think, I have understood your problem. If you connect any payment system with your trading account then it is not possible to change this payment account. It is the rule of instaforex.com. But as the liberty reserve is closed then you must have to change your payment method. The broker also may have delete this payment method from their related list. So, I think, you have an option to change your account. You should chat with the admin. You can ask your problem by phone number too. You also can ask about it by help line. I think you will must get a way to solve your problem.

9. #128 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion has much to be proud of Forexion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,561 Times in 1,180 Posts

Hello dear forex members we cannot withdraw bonus we will withdraw the profit only in forex platform,if you will withdraw our prophet first app you will going for Google and search cabin instaforex and then open your account, and then you can find financial operation and find money and you will select your bank account or any options like skrill jazzcash I will transfer my profit with jazzcash skill to dash dash as well as possible it.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Forexion for this useful post.

Forex mster (12-26-2019), Unregistered (2)

11. #129 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

gunarko is on a distinguished road gunarko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We all know that the Liberty Reserve is a scam. Even my funds are in there millions of dollars. This is clearly a game from the country that caught it / the FBI because no one can be compensated even though it's $ 1 even though it's all money from people all over the world, sorry I want said it was a crime.

Do not despair not only web money (not recommended insta maybe) there are still many other payment instruments recommended by instaforex because you can withdraw money there. make sure that the payment instrument works closely with your local bank so that it can be directly disbursed to your local bank account, which certainly has a transfer fee.

12. #130 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

aronno has a spectacular aura about aronno has a spectacular aura about aronno has a spectacular aura about aronno's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1412 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Generally forex brokers don't accept more than one payment methods and it is not true only for instaforex but also for all brokers. But your problem is different. As the liberty reserve is close for ever so you must have to use another payment methods. I think, you should communicate about it to the finance department, perhaps they will consider your matter and must have find out a solution of your problem. So, inform them, try to get help with live support or by phone or by email.

Reply to thread
    Page 13 of 13 ... 8 11 12 13