Banned
      I am:
      Bored

meong will become famous soon enough meong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1321 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

is this save software?
      this multi terminal do this the same with multiterminal that instaforex have ??
      can i coppy my other account open position with different lot on it??
      thanks actually i have been searching EA that able to coppy other account open position but not yet found

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,655 Times in 873 Posts

I used to trade in multi terminal but the problem which is main drawback of the multi terminal platform is that we cannot see charts the charts option isn't available there so if you wan't to trade in multi terminal then you should better follow the other MT4 or MT5 platform for strategies and charts etc.. which i don't like
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4490 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,610 Times in 836 Posts

amazing i have many accounts like you thats why i was searching multiple pro terminal now i got it hope i able to work good on all trading accounts and make good money.then i will share my experience with this free software.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,151 Times in 2,463 Posts

Exclamation

Is the link Broken...?!

Why the Download says 0 Byte...?!

Well I wanted to try this,may be if you can re-upload or I will have to do on my own via searching on net

Well oh

Sigh
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Drunk

wealthtime is on a distinguished road wealthtime's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      870 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think its a good software.I never heard about that but I like to use it as I have more than one account in different broker.Let see hoe much it effective more me.and will any tell me the risk of using it as we open multiple account so is there any chances of hack or like this.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,172 Posts

what is it mate , first tell us , is it a trading platform , even if it is i dont think so that it might work well on the instaforex.com coz with that you can only use the meta trader 4 or meta trader 5 and nothing more than that i guess .

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

MultiTerminal tool is a tool that we can use to start trading by using multiple accounts in one tool so that I would be more easily perform a variety of open positions and also close positions on several accounts that I use together. especially so far I have always been more facilitated in a variety of trading tools that can support my trading results.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I like also, windows version software is good for us.
      we can use different software at our pc, or other device.
      Terminal using matter depending own strategy.
      insta and other brokers terminal we will use at pc as multi terminal..........................

9. The Following User Says Thank You to high For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

cgull00 is on a distinguished road cgull00's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      wow, i have never look into multi terminal function before but this looks nice.

rajivzzz, i have several questions for you if you don't mind:

1. the main function of multi terminal is to let you trade several accounts in one terminal/account?
      2. does it allow you to trade other people's account too or only your account?
      3. is it safe to use? i mean what problems have you encountered so far using multi terminal?

thank you in advance for your time answering
      to answer your questios
      1- yes you can trade as many accounts as you want with this software up to 132 accounts
      2-yes you can trade others people accounts as long as they gave you the login details and that happen when your are money manger or you just trade for family or friends
      3- very safe and very fast

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

dogol is an unknown quantity at this point dogol's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

azam575, Hi Azzam, do you still have Multiterminal Pro software i tried to downloaded but no success, could you please send it to my email :

mecadayaprima@gmail.com

many thanks

best regards

dogol

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cgull00     
      to answer your questios
      1- yes you can trade as many accounts as you want with this software up to 132 accounts
      2-yes you can trade others people accounts as long as they gave you the login details and that happen when your are money manger or you just trade for family or friends
      3- very safe and very fast
      Hi, I could not download Multiterminal pro, could you please share again or send to my email address :

mecadayaprima@gmail.com

best thanks

best regards

Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6