Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 7 ...
    Results 11 to 20 of 164

    Thread: Games

    1. #11
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Addamz is on a distinguished road Addamz's Avatar
      Posts
      724
      Accumulated bonus
      182 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      17
      Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts

      Talking Re: Games

      Quote Originally Posted by David     
      I love playing games, including the markets haha

      But well, for me games are a window to another reality, that's why they are part of my life.
      LOL yes, trading can also be fun just like games especially when trading with demo account


    2. #12
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      David is on a distinguished road David's Avatar
      Posts
      2,456
      Accumulated bonus
      1231 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 104 Times in 88 Posts

      Default Re: Games

      Quote Originally Posted by Addamz     
      LOL yes, trading can also be fun just like games especially when trading with demo account
      OH no, I am sorry to say but Demo Account is not fun for me.

      Is it for you?


    3. #13
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      fllo19 is on a distinguished road fllo19's Avatar
      Posts
      63
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 9 Times in 5 Posts

      Default Re: Games

      is not fun, because how you are in demo account you will be in real account.


    4. #14
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      rusty_hawk is on a distinguished road rusty_hawk's Avatar
      Posts
      48
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

      Default Re: Games

      I don't play Forex:d it's bad for your real account


    5. #15
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Addamz is on a distinguished road Addamz's Avatar
      Posts
      724
      Accumulated bonus
      182 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      17
      Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts

      Default Re: Games

      Quote Originally Posted by David     
      OH no, I am sorry to say but Demo Account is not fun for me.

      Is it for you?
      Of course it's fun for me with demo account i can put any orders i want randomly and abandoning them for days just to see what happened XD LOL (i oftenly do that when i'm feeling bored)
      With real money it will be like throwing your money away

      But most of the time i use demo for testing new strategy i come up in mind, and "refine" that new strategy in order to improves it's winning ratio can be fun ^_^
      Last edited by Addamz; 06-29-2010 at 08:22 PM.


    6. #16
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      David is on a distinguished road David's Avatar
      Posts
      2,456
      Accumulated bonus
      1231 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 104 Times in 88 Posts

      Default Re: Games

      Quote Originally Posted by Addamz     
      Of course it's fun for me with demo account i can put any orders i want randomly and abandoning them for days just to see what happened XD LOL (i oftenly do that when i'm feeling bored)
      With real money it will be like throwing your money away

      But most of the time i use demo for testing new strategy i come up in mind, and "refine" that new strategy in order to improves it's winning ratio can be fun ^_^
      It's invaluable for testing strategies indeed.

      But still...

      When you win on the demo it feels so empty lol

      I even clap for my success when I win xD


    7. #17
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      rusty_hawk is on a distinguished road rusty_hawk's Avatar
      Posts
      48
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

      Default Re: Games

      H.A.W.X it's a nice game if you like combat aircraft


    8. #18
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Addamz is on a distinguished road Addamz's Avatar
      Posts
      724
      Accumulated bonus
      182 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      17
      Thanked 25 Times in 22 Posts

      Smile Re: Games

      Quote Originally Posted by David     
      It's invaluable for testing strategies indeed.

      But still...

      When you win on the demo it feels so empty lol

      I even clap for my success when I win xD
      You seems to be trading with emotion

      Anyway, trading on demo doesn't always feels empty, if you trade on a demo contest and able to be the winner


    9. #19
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      David is on a distinguished road David's Avatar
      Posts
      2,456
      Accumulated bonus
      1231 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1
      Thanked 104 Times in 88 Posts

      Default Re: Games

      Quote Originally Posted by Addamz     
      You seems to be trading with emotion

      Anyway, trading on demo doesn't always feels empty, if you trade on a demo contest and able to be the winner
      Don't you?

      If you are human you trade with emotion. Period.


    10. #20
      Banned
      I am:
      ----
       
      forkes is on a distinguished road forkes's Avatar
      Posts
      36
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

      Default Re: Games

      play just only one game , fifa 08, 09 .... i play it with friends online with hamachi


    Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 17 1 2 3 4 7 ...

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts