• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Analytical reviews by Alexandros Yfantis: discussions and questions to the author

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,329 Times in 1,273 Posts

Default Analytical reviews by Alexandros Yfantis: discussions and questions to the author

Dear MT5 forumers,

In this thread you are welcome to discuss analytical reviews and forecasts prepared by InstaForex analyst Alexandros Yfantis. The author will be glad to answer all your questions.

We hope you will derive much pleasure and helpful information from communication in this forum thread.

Respectfully,
      MT5 Forum Administration

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 Administrator For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Alexandros Yfantis is an unknown quantity at this point Alexandros Yfantis's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings to all,

feel free to ask me any question regarding my posts that can be found here https://www.instaforex.com/forex_analysis?author=45

Our latest post regarding GOLD caught the upward move from 1208$ with target the 1294 level that was reached earlier today. We also nailed the top at the DOLLAR INDEX. For more keep on following and send me your comments or questions.
      Patience is a virtue

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Alexandros Yfantis for this useful post.

saimi (07-25-2013), Unregistered (1)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

zohaibmech is an unknown quantity at this point zohaibmech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings to Sir Alexandros Yfantis,

Sir, I have been following your trade ideas on the Gold for quite a time and I am really impressed with the proceedings and outcomes. Would you like to comment further on the move of Gold, like whether it would be in the impulsive downtrend strengthened wave after it has broken the 1337 and 1320 levels??

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

saimi is an unknown quantity at this point saimi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      252 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello Sir Alexandros Yfantis,

Sir I have been following your reviews on Gold trading. I find them very impressive, detailed and to the point. Would you please like to comment upon the recent moves like which wave in the impulsive down move is supposed to start from now. Whether there is going to be an upward reversal for short time or it is supposed to go and hit the bottoms with ease as before?? I have so many other questions about this and I am crazy to know and discuss them with you, if you allow me this great opportunity.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Alexandros Yfantis is an unknown quantity at this point Alexandros Yfantis's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thank you for your kind words....Gold has finished in today's low 5 waves down, therefore at least an upward corrective move is expected and then another downward leg.....so in other words we have more downside. Important level that could cancel this expectation is if we see a new high above 1350. I expect that the top is in and a new downward move has just started. This is canceled if we make a new high. This could complicate my wave count a bit, but I cannot speculate on many wave scenarios but the most probable ones.

Concluding, today a 5 wave down move from 1347 finished. I expect a pull back and then back down to new lower lows towards 1300-1280. More in tomorrows update.
      Patience is a virtue

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Alexandros Yfantis for this useful post.

saimi (07-25-2013), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      252 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you Sir,

It is very well said. It has exactly retraced 61.8% of the down move from 1347 to 1308 so far. I will keep my eyes open for your tomorrows review. Thanks again.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to saimi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

zohaibmech thank you for your kind words, I just posted my view for Gold. Check it out and if you have any question don't hesitate to ask.
      Patience is a virtue

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      252 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sir, As offcourse i followed your reviews on Gold trading and gathered a nice profit while being short from 1340. However I closed my trades during the reversal at 1316. I am completely synched with your trade ideas and I very much appreciate you for sharing with us. However, I am of the view that the correction would be complete with the wave C as marked on the attached chart before the next impulse to come. I would like to have your kind review on this, please.

Name:  Image1.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  174.3 KB

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a possible scenario yes, but it has some drawbacks. Prices already retraced 76,4% and it would be unusual to make another retracement at that level. Secondly, the time it took for wave 1 down to complete is similar to the corrective wave so I don't think wave 2 will be much bigger according to time relative to wave 1. Thirdly, there is a chance a triangle is formed as wave 2 but this has very little chances. Either way one thing is for sure. We are short with 1348 as stop and we are targeting 1300 and lower. Therefore we can only wait and see what formation prices will take and we will adjust our scenarios accordingly.

Have a great weekend.
      Patience is a virtue

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexandros Yfantis For This Useful Post:

saimi (07-27-2013)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      252 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sir Alexandros,

Thank you for your comments. I have a limited knowledge of time relations in waves. What I get from your observations is that the time spent to complete the wave 1 will be almost equal to the time to complete the wave 2. If I am wrong, please correct me whenever you find time.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 6 ...