Thread: Forex is the best business during Ramazan fasting

Banned
      I am:
      ----

zaman70 will become famous soon enough zaman70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Brother You are right because we know that while doing trading time is passing very past and its a good way to pass time having pasting in Ramadan but we should not ignore prayers and recitation also.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Asher04 is an unknown quantity at this point Asher04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes u r absolutely rite one can sit home in Ramazan and do forex trading.Actually it's a good idea Thanks for that because we can do this by sitting home and giving little time to Forex can lead us good Profit it we pay good attention to it.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Cool

iftmastoi has a spectacular aura about iftmastoi has a spectacular aura about iftmastoi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1811 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bangash4u     
      As we know that for muslim,holy month of Ramazan is coming....so it will be hard to move around in such hot weather ...so I believe that everyone can join forex ...because they can sit at home and do it and make money with it and also enjoy fasting....so forex will make Ramazan more good ? do you people agree or not?
      Yes you are right as ramazan has started and in ramazan most people stay ato home so this si good opportunities fo traders to pray lot to Allah and do learn forex in proper way to make yourself more and more good forex taders, Yes making money with enjoying fasting is realy great idea all tadres should prticipate more and more in ramazan month.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

aymanayman is on a distinguished road aymanayman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      320 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello my friend, i think that it is very god to practice forex in Ramadan because forex may make you do not feel the time . in forex you feel that you traded for 15 minutes when you trade for one hour . but i advise you not trade during fasting if you can not concentrate in forex trading not to lose money .

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

ejuna80 is on a distinguished road ejuna80's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      766 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex can be a good business during this ramazan as it is less stressful and you do not have to work around or do work that is stressful. Also the gains are huge that is if you know how to trade

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

rajahentai will become famous soon enough rajahentai's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1008 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As we know that for muslim,holy month of Ramazan is coming....so it will be hard to move around in such hot weather ...so I believe that everyone can join forex ...because they can sit at home and do it and make money with it and also enjoy fasting....so forex will make Ramazan more good ? do you people agree or not?
      yeah, its quite good for you people to fasting and using forex wouldnt require much power and stamina. its really a convenient business, since you can do it everywhere. but be carefull if you watched miss insta candidates in their bikinis. dont want to cancel the fasting right??

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

hasibraj is on a distinguished road hasibraj's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes my friend you are absolutely right,it is good advantage for our Muslim brother.it is the way we can do for our Allah and our job.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

mlatif is on a distinguished road mlatif's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      258 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are absolutely right i am exactly doing that because in Ramzan we have short time and we have to manage all work in that case it is good to do work on FOREX at home to earn money it is very suitable and easy.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

farhad88 is an unknown quantity at this point farhad88's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      170 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i am agree with you,because in the ramadan we usually spend our most of time in home,so we can give our alot of time to forex and can do work alot...no doubt forex is providing us best opportunity that it is online business,we can do any time,every where....

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6374 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,939 Times in 2,847 Posts

You can say that becuase a trader can take a start from the Australian session that start nearly afte the sehri timmings and then trader can plan better. I beleive that Australian session is easy to trade because less news hit the market in this session adn market pretty follow the technicals.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 7 ...