• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 ...

Thread: Broker that offer lowest spread

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3053 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,048 Times in 2,024 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bimasakti     
      ofcourse instaforex that always offer that mate, because when we use the real account with our own deposite, we can earn money with the lowest spread, because we can get the ******, so our spread will be really small that's really good for us mate
      As you already mention which i also agree that Instaforex is without any doubt one of the top brokers although i am sure many people who might have not used it will say 3 pips is huge for scalpers but remember the other benefits like ******s, bonus, leverage and above all its fixed unless some brokers who misguide newbies with low spread offers while when there is any good opportunity for trading they increase it so much even sometimes above 7-8.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      691 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by masaker678     
      Hello friends i have Google several times to find a best broker with lowest spread.But i did not get any honest result.Please share your opinion.
      You can try to find an ECN (Elecetronic Communication Network) Broker types you will find their have a tight spread BUT the spread its variable and not static and ussually you must pay a commission.
      Simple Is The Best

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,204 Times in 2,109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arief Makmur     
      You can try to find an ECN (Elecetronic Communication Network) Broker types you will find their have a tight spread BUT the spread its variable and not static and ussually you must pay a commission.
      maybe we can use instaforex, and use the ******s mate, and that's make our spread become half, and that's really good, because we can get the double ****** from IB in our country mate
      1 from instaforex, and 1 from the promotions of our IB mate, i hope sometime i can become an IB too
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bimasakti For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (03-08-2014)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,373 Times in 547 Posts

maybe we can use instaforex, and use the ******s mate, and that's make our spread become half, and that's really good, because we can get the double ****** from IB in our country mate
      1 from instaforex, and 1 from the promotions of our IB mate, i hope sometime i can become an IB too
      If you talk about spread then I must say 1.5pips (from your calculation including ****** ) is way high from other brokers , myfxbook is a good platform to compare spread

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (03-08-2014)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,503 Times in 8,479 Posts

this is what you should do:

1. open eurica account. so you can trade without confusion.
      2. open ****** account. some IB can offer more than 1.5 pips ******

yeah... i would to be IFX IB someday and do all kinds of fx related businesses with them. IFX is a great company to work with. seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by fahids     
      If you talk about spread then I must say 1.5pips (from your calculation including ****** ) is way high from other brokers , myfxbook is a good platform to compare spread
      a consistent fix spread of 1.3 pips on EJ is great enough for me. this is using IFX

IFX is the best if someone is looking for a low fix spread on au, ej and gu.
      the thing about variable spread is some times your spread widens so your SL (if you use a very tight SL) will get triggered unnecessarily.
      for me i like fix spread and big ****** and IFX is the perfect place for that IMHO

Banned
      I am:
      ----

kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi is a jewel in the rough kingkedi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      594 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think you can better find on google because we should not discuss here about other brokers as instaforex paying us for bonuses but if dont think 3pips was high then instaforex offers fixed spread for almsot mahors so tarde with them

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Angry

mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2704 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by masaker678     
      Hello friends i have Google several times to find a best broker with lowest spread.But i did not get any honest result.Please share your opinion.
      Brother, most of the broker will offer you lowest spread, but they will not offer fixed spread, all of that spread will be floating spread and if you see them on the opening hours of market then they will wide more than 5 pips, that is not suitable for you.
      If you are newbie then don't send friend request just Learn basics of forex Trading

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Breezy

aaalihossain is an unknown quantity at this point aaalihossain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      240 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually, spread is depend on brokers and it is not same for all brokers, some brokers can keep spread low but may be they have some conditions. I think InstaForex give us opportunity to trade at a reasonable spread and they are very reliable in their profession and their spread.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,373 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      a consistent fix spread of 1.3 pips on EJ is great enough for me. this is using IFX

IFX is the best if someone is looking for a low fix spread on au, ej and gu.
      the thing about variable spread is some times your spread widens so your SL (if you use a very tight SL) will get triggered unnecessarily.
      for me i like fix spread and big ****** and IFX is the perfect place for that IMHO
      In this case I love to get 3 pips spread on usdcad pair while other broker offer around 5-6 pips. I would love to see If IFX offer 2 pips spread on EU and UJ. what you told about stop loss it is also apply to touch on a take profit situation. I might not get touch to tp just for 1pip (happened so many time) on 3 pips spread case.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,249 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fahids     
      In this case I love to get 3 pips spread on usdcad pair while other broker offer around 5-6 pips. I would love to see If IFX offer 2 pips spread on EU and UJ. what you told about stop loss it is also apply to touch on a take profit situation. I might not get touch to tp just for 1pip (happened so many time) on 3 pips spread case.
      Bro, if you join ****** system from IFX IB then you can get less than 2 pips for spread. This is only for real account, but if you use bonus account then it can't use ****** system.
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 ...