• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ...

Thread: Broker that offer lowest spread

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,375 Times in 548 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by topman     
      Bro, if you join ****** system from IFX IB then you can get less than 2 pips for spread. This is only for real account, but if you use bonus account then it can't use ****** system.
      Thanks Top I know about ****** system, but the problem is I do not have any more account of Ifx rather this Bonus account. But I have a plan to open a pamm account here.

2. Dragon
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Brokers with variable spreads tends to be worst in spread offering. Especially during high market volatilities or time of high fundamental spreads just jump up like wide fires. That is the disadvantage about them.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

fxlearner1 has a spectacular aura about fxlearner1 has a spectacular aura about fxlearner1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      248 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Here i would like to mention all my new fellow traders at forex that never consider any broker good as per spread rate until you check that strictly. Because there are number of brokers available who commit very low spread but over all charge you very high that's i prefer to trade with fixed spread broker which is instaforex. Because their spread remains the same in all market conditions. Those who commit very low spread mostly charge you slippage and also keep varying your spread.While instaforex charges just 3 pips and no slippage found yet from the 2 years trading experience.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

yogeshwartyagi is just really nice yogeshwartyagi is just really nice yogeshwartyagi is just really nice yogeshwartyagi is just really nice yogeshwartyagi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2024 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For me the spread charged by instaforex is quite satisfactory. So neither i am searching a low spread broker nor i felt need of that. Even if there may be a broker who charge very low spread of 1 pip or less he may be charging some commission or spread may not be fixed.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3061 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,054 Times in 2,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yogeshwartyagi     
      For me the spread charged by instaforex is quite satisfactory. So neither i am searching a low spread broker nor i felt need of that. Even if there may be a broker who charge very low spread of 1 pip or less he may be charging some commission or spread may not be fixed.
      I think when we search or choose a broker spread should hardly be the only point we should look at as many brokesr do offer 1 pip or at least even lower spreads but remember they never provide the leverage which Instaforex does or the bonus and like you already mention its never fixed so there is a huge chance of it going higher than Instaforex at any good trading period.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

rose1 is an unknown quantity at this point rose1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      131 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

insta forex costumer face program and Broker that offer lowest spread i think silicate broker man-tine house but all trader order sapience regular mantissas broker houses company rules or regulation Broker that offer lowest spread depended user chaise trader broker.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,264 Times in 5,549 Posts

The lowest spread offered by brokers I've seen so far is 0,3 pips spread.

A lot of brokers offer such a spread nowadays but you need to open special account or deposit a lot of money first.

In general for small retail traders the spread is 2- 3 pips.

But remember Insta gives very high commission to IB and Affiliate Partner.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5081 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,161 Times in 1,299 Posts

Good that one broker offers low spread but we must at the same time run from brokers with too low spread as there is need for a business to make money and if we are saying brokers should not make money from spread then it means such will close business soon and for these reasons, we need to be very careful

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think the lower spread are for the accounts that has higher deposits minimum. If my memory is correct theirs so many forex broker sites that has thousand of dollars minimum amount to invest and theirs spread are small. I guess its because the investments are big. I do hope that eventually I can make good income in forex trading. What I just need is big trading capital to start with.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1879 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i can say that the lowest spread that offered by the broker is from 5 digits brokers, but i can say too that trading is really the best chance if you use instaforex, and use the ****** 1.7 as your ******,

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ...