• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Moderators campaign against repeated and senseless posts. PLEASE READ!!

MT5 GURU
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexsage is just really nice forexsage is just really nice forexsage is just really nice forexsage is just really nice forexsage's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1477 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Moderators campaign against repeated and senseless posts. PLEASE READ!!

Hello forumers.

I am the forexsage. One of the humble moderators of the mt5 forum who work hard to give you great service.

Recently, there has been a lot of repeated threads and senseless posting going around in this forum.

At first we have been kind enough to look some of them over, but the quality of posting and the intelligence of the posts have been on the decline.

Today, I deleted over 7 threads (and counting) that had similar content, and hundreds of dollars from people's bonuses were lost.

Why? Because the thread is repeated.

So let us remind you again.

Before you open a new thread, PLEASE, search the forum to make sure your information isn't similar to another one. Also be sure that your thread is relevant to forex. Some threads have been created that DO NOT CONCERN FOREX OR FOREX TRADERS in any way.

Remember that most of our forum members are very smart so keep your comments smart and sensible. It will help everyone.

The moderators run around all day chasing these senseless posts and threads.

Let me remind you all, that it isn't our wish to burden members with deletions, warnings and bans. In fact, I'd love everyone to prosper in the forum, but let us be fair to other members who work hard to post.

We are committed to serving you the best way we can.

I remain the forexsage, and I wish you all to remain blessed with pips.

Happy trading

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Hoang Long is on a distinguished road Hoang Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      122 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ok! But I guess it is better if there have announcement about this issue sent to inbox of members since most people do not have habit to visit "Forum and Portal Announcements", so they may miss it

Happy trading to you too

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to Hoang Long for this useful post.

MT5 luz3rrul3z (11-01-2011), Sharif46 (02-02-2014)

Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

Spide is on a distinguished road Spide's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      608 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forexsage, I am agree with you. There is a rules to search related threads before opening a new thread. So same kind of threads should be deleted. But it should be done more earlier as many member will loose points.
      I can suggest to delete those threads which opened later and keep those threads which was opened earlier and those which has more posts.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Spide For This Useful Post:

Sharif46 (02-02-2014)

Banned
      I am:
      Devilish

Filipe will become famous soon enough Filipe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Spide     
      forexsage, I am agree with you. There is a rules to search related threads before opening a new thread. So same kind of threads should be deleted. But it should be done more earlier as many member will loose points.
      I can suggest to delete those threads which opened later and keep those threads which was opened earlier and those which has more posts.
      Earlier or later doesn´t matter. If the content is totally useless, not related to forex, etc.. it should be trashed... even a 1 year old thread..........

Banned
      I am:
      Angry

gagaltotal is on a distinguished road gagaltotal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      232 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

@forexsage
      I'm agree with you, this forum contents must have high quality related the Professional Forex Trading. The junk and others not related topic must deleted periodically. Although, I'm still beginner who want learning forex from this forum. I'm need guidance from Admin and All Moderators. Happy trading to you.

Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

Spide is on a distinguished road Spide's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      608 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Filipe     
      Earlier or later doesn´t matter. If the content is totally useless, not related to forex, etc.. it should be trashed... even a 1 year old thread..........
      I said about repeated threads. While deleting, I said to keep earlier threads and delete new threads because the previous thread was opened first and the second one is just copy.

Useless and senseless posts are always welcomed in the trash can.

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,467 Times in 5,583 Posts

Forexsage, we moderators are with you on this campaign. We all will support you in removing useless content from the forum as we all are doing now as a team.

Best of luck mate.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

Shofol (08-19-2013)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,549 Times in 8,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexsage     
      Hello forumers.

I am the forexsage. One of the humble moderators of the mt5 forum who work hard to give you great service.

Recently, there has been a lot of repeated threads and senseless posting going around in this forum.

At first we have been kind enough to look some of them over, but the quality of posting and the intelligence of the posts have been on the decline.

Today, I deleted over 7 threads (and counting) that had similar content, and hundreds of dollars from people's bonuses were lost.

Why? Because the thread is repeated.

So let us remind you again.

Before you open a new thread, PLEASE, search the forum to make sure your information isn't similar to another one. Also be sure that your thread is relevant to forex. Some threads have been created that DO NOT CONCERN FOREX OR FOREX TRADERS in any way.

Remember that most of our forum members are very smart so keep your comments smart and sensible. It will help everyone.

The moderators run around all day chasing these senseless posts and threads.

Let me remind you all, that it isn't our wish to burden members with deletions, warnings and bans. In fact, I'd love everyone to prosper in the forum, but let us be fair to other members who work hard to post.

We are committed to serving you the best way we can.

I remain the forexsage, and I wish you all to remain blessed with pips.

Happy trading
      It's about time. seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoang Long     
      Ok! But I guess it is better if there have announcement about this issue sent to inbox of members since most people do not have habit to visit "Forum and Portal Announcements", so they may miss it

Happy trading to you too
      i agree. if mods post this to mt5 members via PM then everyone will get notification and most of the time people will open it first before anything else.
      so yeah, i think it's a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Spide     
      the mods will have to discuss the best way to deal with this problem. maybe they should jot down some criteria.
      whatever they do it will be for the benefit of members here at mt5 forum.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Price Action Trader (12-10-2015), Shofol (08-19-2013)

MT5 GURU
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexsage is just really nice forexsage is just really nice forexsage is just really nice forexsage is just really nice forexsage's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1477 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yea, our decisions will always be as fair as possible. Because each case may differ, so we have to be careful.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexsage for this useful post.

Price Action Trader (12-10-2015), Spide (04-16-2011)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angelic

ruseneca is on a distinguished road ruseneca's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I completely support this intention. Before posting new thread, please be sure you use the search option.
      Sincerely Yours,
      Ruseneca

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ruseneca For This Useful Post:

dionxa (08-04-2012)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 6 ...