I am:
      Cool

kushal33 is an unknown quantity at this point kushal33's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default need fundamental forex new indicator

need fundamental forex new indicator
      visit http://www.freesms123.com to send unlimited free sms without any login or registration in all india.

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

mohabbat will become famous soon enough mohabbat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1314 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am not heard any things about fundamental indicator .and I think still now any expert not make it . but we find some news from our broker home page or FX related website. but I think news section on our trading platform is so better ,and we get it instant news .

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bored

sniper eddie is an unknown quantity at this point sniper eddie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there is a fundamental indicator that i'm using , it's actually two indicators, one a calender to know when news will be and the release of the economic events and the importance of each one of them , but it's not displaying the result of the news , it's just a calender , the other is for breaking news , i use them on my mt4 platform and they are working, if you need them , you can send me a message and i'll try to send them to you.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,204 Times in 2,109 Posts

do you want to get the fundamental indicator when the news will release sir?
      or what?
      because i know that forex trading is really2 hard,,, but i don't think we need that indicator to success sir,,,
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

sakiat1 is on a distinguished road sakiat1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      115 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bimasakti     
      do you want to get the fundamental indicator when the news will release sir?
      or what?
      because i know that forex trading is really2 hard,,, but i don't think we need that indicator to success sir,,,
      Yes.
      You are right but if we can get the news in my metatrader when i an in trade and it is showing the time the release news and the forcast. Then why not i use these. It can be save my time. . .

Banned
      I am:
      ----

shafinaz is an unknown quantity at this point shafinaz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I makes Forex trading more difficult is that each day comes with its own trending behavior that might even bet orally different from the past day trending pattern so yo have to start your analysis all over again in order for you to locate a good opportunity in the market.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,785 Times in 1,162 Posts

from my experience i will say that there is no such indicator which will work for fundamental analysis in forex market.but you may follow some fundamental news provider web site in google and such as a web site is forexlive dot com. you may go there for fundamental analysis about the market.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading analysis is very important for all trader. More and more trade graph analysis to get more knowledge about Forex trade. Need to know Technical analysis, fundamental analysis, sentimental analysis is so important for real live trade. Any trading related new to growth market fluctuation . I think , indicators and fundamental analysis is need for become per order to make more profit.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,204 Times in 2,109 Posts

you want to get the fundamental indicator? hehehe trading for me isn't easy, so i will never use the other indicator, because it will only make me sick, and ofcourse with this indicator too, i don't like to use it, because the indiicator only give me the complicated analysis
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,047 Times in 2,089 Posts

hhehe, I only helped for this search word .. I have used this indicator before ... you can visit the following link, dear. http://www.best-metatrader-indicator...ews-indicator/ for other options you can use FFcal indicators that may be burdensome work on your MT4.

Reply to thread