• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 66 of 66 ... 61 64 65 66

Thread: Reasons for getting a ban in MT5 Forum

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,471 Times in 5,583 Posts

Default Reasons for getting a ban in MT5 Forum

Hi friends and fellow MT5 members. As you all know that I am Toxic and I am here with the most common reasons for which users get banned here.

I am starting this thread because many of the banned members keep on asking why they got banned and what was their mistake. Its hard to tell each and every one individually. So I thought its better to mention the most common reasons for which users get banned here. These include:

1: Senseless Posting
      2: Spamming
      3: Copy Pasting
      4: Bonus Hunting
      5: Continuously making off topic posts even after getting warnings from moderators.
      6: Promoting other brokers apart from Insta Forex.
      7: Creating Multiple Accounts
      8: Moreover, it would be better to just press the Thanks button below the post you think is helpful rather than making a useless post of one line stating "Thank you for such a nice post!" That act can also lead to a ban if its done repeatedly.

If a member gets a ban then he/she can see the reason why he/she got a ban. So that user can compare their reason with these points posted above and try to avoid making the same mistakes in future.

As a Super Moderator, I can guarantee one thing that none of our moderators ban anyone until and unless he is blindly performing any of the above mentioned acts and is not even listening to moderator warnings. Usually we ignore minute mistakes by users and we only ban them when we don't have any other option rather than to ban them.

I trust all of my fellow moderators and will always back them in their decisions. If they ban any user, then the user who got banned deserved to be banned.

Finally, if any member sticks to the forum rules and avoid all the above mentioned points, then there is no reason for him to get banned.

Thank you.
      and
      Last edited by Toxic; 04-16-2011 at 08:10 PM.

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,722 Times in 7,565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by remmy     
      oh, so serious? thanks for the response, mod! but is there a problem somewhere. i see his averta area is not showing banned like the others who have been banned.
      Well, that is why we can't help him.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

IMD is an unknown quantity at this point IMD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Reasons for getting a ban in MT5 Forum

Hello Sir/ Madam.
      I am the bonafide user of the MT5 since 2013 and using this forum with utmost dedications and zeal. I am Strickly following all the rules and codal formalities introduced by the GREAT forum from time to time.
      Few days ago when I use to signin to my MT5 Forum account with the (user name= snaxbest) so I got a message that my account has been BANNED by your team without assigning any reason.
      My this account (snaxbest) is being used by me since long but I don't know why your administration used to Block my account without any solid reason. So it is a request to kindly re-open my account or if it is not possible so tell me that what can I do now in order to use the services of MT5?

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3708 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,056 Times in 2,976 Posts

Default Re: Reasons for getting a ban in MT5 Forum

Quote Originally Posted by IMD     
      Hello Sir/ Madam.
      I am the bonafide user of the MT5 since 2013 and using this forum with utmost dedications and zeal. I am Strickly following all the rules and codal formalities introduced by the GREAT forum from time to time.
      Few days ago when I use to signin to my MT5 Forum account with the (user name= snaxbest) so I got a message that my account has been BANNED by your team without assigning any reason.
      My this account (snaxbest) is being used by me since long but I don't know why your administration used to Block my account without any solid reason. So it is a request to kindly re-open my account or if it is not possible so tell me that what can I do now in order to use the services of MT5?
      I think definitely there was an issue with your account where I know moderators dont ban any account without any reason. Can you tell me my dear mate, what's the reason showing on there or when it will be lifted ?

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IMD     
      Hello Sir/ Madam.
      Do you see my message why i Ban you Permanently? because you cheating the forum!
      You have multiple violation that can't be explain 1 by 1. Feel wasting time i have a lot of work!

I am the bonafide user of the MT5 since 2013
      Wow nice, let's see your profile snaxbest, see your join date? July 07, 2015.
      Which account you means? najam786, of course not because you have a lot of accounts.

I want to see your baby face while posting like that.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

Aviz (11-08-2018), I'm Trader (11-08-2018), Interlock (11-08-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Innocent

Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390 is a splendid one to behold Hamza390's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      311 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello dear sir i have been warned and inform by the moderator for making useless posts and adviced to make qaulity kindly confirm me how i can make my posts better and what mistakes i had done.

I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13090148
      Today, I was ban permanently some member who have IP classes (Multiple accounts):

User: Scave
      User: Oriakhiebillz

User: Titeb
      User: Joyu

User: Sajidifx
      User: hassan405

User: Victorynet1
      User: Obie

#It is not finished yet, the list above will be updated.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

fadilah (04-03-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Arslan Akram is on a distinguished road Arslan Akram's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
      Hi friends and fellow MT5 members. As you all know that I am Toxic and I am here with the most common reasons for which users get banned here.

I am starting this thread because many of the banned members keep on asking why they got banned and what was their mistake. Its hard to tell each and every one individually. So I thought its better to mention the most common reasons for which users get banned here. These include:

1: Senseless Posting
      2: Spamming
      3: Copy Pasting
      4: Bonus Hunting
      5: Continuously making off topic posts even after getting warnings from moderators.
      6: Promoting other brokers apart from Insta Forex.
      7: Creating Multiple Accounts
      8: Moreover, it would be better to just press the Thanks button below the post you think is helpful rather than making a useless post of one line stating "Thank you for such a nice post!" That act can also lead to a ban if its done repeatedly.

If a member gets a ban then he/she can see the reason why he/she got a ban. So that user can compare their reason with these points posted above and try to avoid making the same mistakes in future.

As a Super Moderator, I can guarantee one thing that none of our moderators ban anyone until and unless he is blindly performing any of the above mentioned acts and is not even listening to moderator warnings. Usually we ignore minute mistakes by users and we only ban them when we don't have any other option rather than to ban them.

I trust all of my fellow moderators and will always back them in their decisions. If they ban any user, then the user who got banned deserved to be banned.

Finally, if any member sticks to the forum rules and avoid all the above mentioned points, then there is no reason for him to get banned.

Thank you.
      and

most important reason of ban is copy paste. we use another person mind instead of mine. if we use our mind for everything situation and organize own criteria about situation then we not get a banned.most of reason of banned is same. all people is follow to others person. we post a reasonable tread. also we make a more than one accounts at the same time and comments a same post and comment.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346 has much to be proud of AbdulMajeed0346's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      353 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,311 Times in 668 Posts

Good evening, I thankful to you for sharing a knowledgeable thread, I get lots of information from your post, and it is very useful for me, in future I want to follow your analysis. In mt5 forum we should avoid from mistakes like copy and paste, otherwise our account should be banned.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

dogol is an unknown quantity at this point dogol's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the rules in this forum is very strictly compare to FF forum, On the other side it is good to have the strictly forum so can not get spam messages easily.

Good job ...

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

Afshan125 will become famous soon enough Afshan125's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quite helpful post to let know the things one need to avoid to not get banned. such posts by the existing members for the new comers are quite a good gesture that make them aware of the rules of the forum. Thanks for your valuable contribution

Reply to thread
    Page 66 of 66 ... 61 64 65 66