• Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 103 of 104 ... 98 101 102 103 104
    Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1031

Thread: Why My Posts Are Not Visible? (For New Members & Old Members)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MT5 Fiend will become famous soon enough MT5 Fiend will become famous soon enough MT5 Fiend's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why My Posts Are Not Visible? (For New Members & Old Members)

Things you should know:

- You need to make at least 10 quality posts in the discussion area before you become a member of MT5. Before that the posts you make will not be visible in the forum. A moderator needs to approve your posts, so you need to wait for approval.

- During validation period you may not be able to access your profile. So you need to complete the 10 post validation requirement.

- Do not PM the mods or post in their profiles that why your posts are not being shown. If your posts comply with the forum rules then they will show up.

- Some of the important threads you must read are:

> Forum Rules
      > Bonus for posting
      > Bonus for posting F.A.Q

- Do not just open a thread asking a question. Use the search box and you will see most of your questions have been answered already.

- In case you urgently need your referral link, follow the instructions:

> Your referral link: https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=XXXX
      > See the number below? Replace the XXXX above with that number & that is your referral link.

- Any question regarding bonus should be discussed here - Bonus for your posts. Do not open a new thread asking a question.

- There are a few sticky threads in some sections. Please go through them. They contain special rules for those particular sections.

- Don't just keep on asking why your bonus for posts is not increasing even though you are making posts because at times, bonus script is turned off for maintenance. As soon as its turned on again, all of your posts which you made during this time will be counted as paid posts and you will get paid for them by the end of the month.

- Some times we encountered unexpected technical problems that makes new members and even old members can't see their posts and this happened several times already. When this happen please do not panic because our IT department will fix this bug as fast as they can so we have to give them the time that they need.

A few cautions:

- Do not talk about other brokers bonus offers in the forum. It is subject to penalty.
      - Live trading section is for discussion purpose. If you want to post signal or similar then post them in the sub section Forex Signals
      - Do not open any thread regarding MT5 forum on the "Free Dialogue" section. Ask them in "Forum & Portal Support" section.

If you have any query regarding new members, feel free to ask in this thread.

Happy Trading
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 08-20-2014 at 02:39 AM. Reason: updating info.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

dogol is an unknown quantity at this point dogol's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi, i have a question as new member before validation (10 posts), could I download any attached files in the forum?

Thanks

best regards

Where am I?
      I am:
      Innocent

Shariphul is an unknown quantity at this point Shariphul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that your account may not be fully approve for it not show you post. When your account will be approve that your all post will show. So wait and see.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

I think that you not read the rule of forum. If you read the rule of forum will get those question of answer.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

JoneAnderson will become famous soon enough JoneAnderson will become famous soon enough JoneAnderson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear i am new here so please help me why my bonus is not show here what requirement is required to improve it so please help me .please it is mine request to you .

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ayesha7789 will become famous soon enough ayesha7789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

During validation period you may not be able to access your profile. So you need to complete the 10 post validation requirement.

- Do not PM the mods or post in their profiles that why your posts are not being shown. If your posts comply with the forum rules then they will show up...
      Live trading section is for discussion purpose. If you want to post signal or similar then post them in the sub section Forex Signals
      - Do not open any thread regarding MT5 forum on the "Free Dialogue" section. Ask them in "Forum & Portal Support" section.

If you have any query regarding new members, feel free to ask in this thread. ..

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Yena malona is on a distinguished road Yena malona's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
      Great work Fiend. You posted some nice points for newbies. Hopefully they all will go through this thread rather than opening new threads for small issues.
      Hi hope you will fine, i have more then 10 poste why you sisent approved me in forex please inswer me

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,024 Times in 7,326 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yena malona     
      Hi hope you will fine, i have more then 10 poste why you sisent approved me in forex please inswer me
      All your posts are approved and visible to everyone.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello new friends on forex and you choose the best platform for making money lets come on the point...
      well you should need to make at least 10 quality posts in the discussion area before you become a member of MT5. Before that the posts you make will not be visible in the forum. A moderator needs to approve your posts, so you need to wait for approval.the other thing why your posts do not upload is Do not PM the mods or post in their profiles that why your posts are not being shown. If your posts comply with the forum rules then they will show up.well you should also know about forex.There are a few sticky threads in some sections. Please go through them. They contain special rules for those particular sections.best of luck for future...

Where am I?
      I am:
      Inspired

rahmadhartono05 is an unknown quantity at this point rahmadhartono05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Great work Fiend. You posted some nice points for newbies.Hopefully they all will go through this thread rather than opening new threads for small issues.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Agusalhuda is an unknown quantity at this point Agusalhuda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 Fiend     
      Things you should know:

- You need to make at least 10 quality posts in the discussion area before you become a member of MT5. Before that the posts you make will not be visible in the forum. A moderator needs to approve your posts, so you need to wait for approval.

- During validation period you may not be able to access your profile. So you need to complete the 10 post validation requirement.

- Do not PM the mods or post in their profiles that why your posts are not being shown. If your posts comply with the forum rules then they will show up.

- Some of the important threads you must read are:

> Forum Rules
      > Bonus for posting
      > Bonus for posting F.A.Q

- Do not just open a thread asking a question. Use the search box and you will see most of your questions have been answered already.

- In case you urgently need your referral link, follow the instructions:

> Your referral link: https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=XXXX
      > See the number below? Replace the XXXX above with that number & that is your referral link.

- Any question regarding bonus should be discussed here - Bonus for your posts. Do not open a new thread asking a question.

- There are a few sticky threads in some sections. Please go through them. They contain special rules for those particular sections.

- Don't just keep on asking why your bonus for posts is not increasing even though you are making posts because at times, bonus script is turned off for maintenance. As soon as its turned on again, all of your posts which you made during this time will be counted as paid posts and you will get paid for them by the end of the month.

- Some times we encountered unexpected technical problems that makes new members and even old members can't see their posts and this happened several times already. When this happen please do not panic because our IT department will fix this bug as fast as they can so we have to give them the time that they need.

A few cautions:

- Do not talk about other brokers bonus offers in the forum. It is subject to penalty.
      - Live trading section is for discussion purpose. If you want to post signal or similar then post them in the sub section Forex Signals

If you have any query regarding new members, feel free to ask in this thread.

Happy Trading

good morning friends, all friends of the forum are happy. allow me to join this forum, and hopefully it will be useful for all the friends in this forum.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's nice to have you here brother, and I really wish you a great go fortune, in terms of knowledge, and profit on the market, the forum is great place to be once we abide by the rules and regulation of the forum. well bro its not a big problem . Try to log out and then log in again. You should be able to access your profile.your posts will show.

Reply to thread
    Page 103 of 104 ... 98 101 102 103 104