• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 19 of 20 ... 14 17 18 19 20

Thread: Can I use two platforms in one computer?

1. #181 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Bitchy

bounch is on a distinguished road bounch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can have two trading platforms (MT4 & MT5) on the same computer but cannot run both simultaneously using the same login id. Two instances of the same platform can even be run but with different login id and password. This is based on my experience. Also, try to install the platform on a different drive. You can't run demos and real accounts on the same platform even at different times. Another important thing I want to inform you is that only one of them will function and the other will hang your system when you log out of one account and try to log in to another. and I recently installed MT4 and MT5 on my computer that wants to access my same account from two different platforms, unfortunately you cannot log in to MT4 Account using the MT5 platform. But if you install two MT4 Trading Platforms on the same computer, I'm sure you can access different or the same MT4 Account.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to bounch for this useful post.

fraklin (12-16-2019), Unregistered (1)

4. TOP MESSAGES
      2020-06-22   02:37
      Best answer #1
      Accrued payments  2 USD

Yes sure.You can use two platforms at same time on same computer.You can sign in to both MT4 and MT5 platforms at same time on one computer.It will help you to make more profits by using two platforms at a time.So,just deposit your money and start trading.

2013-08-24   12:56
      Best answer #2
      Accrued payments  5309 USD

Yes, even though I haven't tried it for myself but from what I heard from trader statements, yes you can do it.
      I want to do this too, not because I have multiple accounts but just want to make sure that my chart is fine.
      Sometime even though rare there are some spike errors that can be dangerous if they hit our stop losses.
      Insta will refund our money if we can show the proof that there is spike error like that.

2013-08-23   20:28
      Best answer #3
      Accrued payments  54 USD

Dear forum users! i want to know that, can i use metaTrader 4 and metaTrader 5 in one computer at same time with same username and password?

2020-06-20   05:52
      Best answer #4
      Accrued payments  9 USD

yes you use mt5 mt4 in one computer it is very good platforms and many people earn huge money in this platforms hope you will earn money and enjoy enjoy in this platform best of luck bro

2020-06-23   13:52
      Best answer #5
      Accrued payments  0 USD

I have used MT4 and MT5 together. But I used different brokers to login like fxview for MT4 and Fxpro for MT5, it worked just fine. You can't use same account though on both platforms I think.

2019-12-15   01:37
      Best answer #6
      Accrued payments  2 USD

You can have two trading platforms (MT4 & MT5) on the same computer but cannot run both simultaneously using the same login id. Two instances of the same platform can even be run but with different login id and password. This is based on my experience. Also, try to install the platform on a different drive. You can't run demos and real accounts on the same platform even at different times. Another important thing I want to inform you is that only one of them will function and the other will hang your system when you log out of one account and try to log in to another. and I recently installed MT4 and MT5 on my computer that wants to access my same account from two different platforms, unfortunately you cannot log in to MT4 Account using the MT5 platform. But if you install two MT4 Trading Platforms on the same computer, I'm sure you can access different or the same MT4 Account.

5. #182 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

fraklin is on a distinguished road fraklin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

MT4 and MT5 are two different forms of broker trading platforms. You can install both on a computer and can be used simultaneously. But I found the MT4 account server is not the same as the MT5 server. They differ in the number of accounts too. You need different credentials to log in to your account. Sorry you cannot use the same login information for both software. I hope you get your answer. and you can use two platforms or even more, with different participants, and not the same broker. I think the same broker can work, just like you can run the same platform with the same function and function properly.

6. #183 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

suki is an unknown quantity at this point suki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We can download and install the two meta trader plateform on our computer, but we can only use one plateform at a time. One time only one plateform can we login and open a plateform and can trade easily. and you can use many platforms for one broker or different brokers at one time on the same computer even the same platform 4 or 5 but you can trade on one platform only at the same time with the same account

7. #184 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1732 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,054 Times in 3,731 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kamz     
      Dear forum users! i want to know that, can i use metaTrader 4 and metaTrader 5 in one computer at same time with same username and password?
      Dear good afternoon I hope you are fine and doing great dear the answer of your question is you can use MT4 and mt5 at the same time but you can't use the same account on both the accounts at the same time this is not a valid thing so this won't be supported by the brokers I hope this answer helps you wish you good luck have a great day.

8. #185 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Tired

M Ali is a splendid one to behold M Ali is a splendid one to behold M Ali is a splendid one to behold M Ali is a splendid one to behold M Ali is a splendid one to behold M Ali is a splendid one to behold M Ali is a splendid one to behold M Ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,059 Times in 636 Posts

If you invest your money in Instaforex
      So you can use both platforms on the same computer
      And you can also get profit from both these platforms if you invest your money in it.
      If you post
      If you earn money by posting, then you cannot run both those accounts in the computer
      If you post a bonus, invest in it and run two accounts in your computer, then your accounts will be disabled.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to M Ali For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

10. #186 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

giri67y has a spectacular aura about giri67y has a spectacular aura about giri67y has a spectacular aura about giri67y's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1547 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, both MT4 & MT5 electronic trading platforms can be downloaded in the same computer. But, user name and pass word will be different. It is noteworthy, MT5 trading platform is comparatively complex to use. Which contains different formats of online trading simultaneously. Rather, MT4 is very easy to use and advantageous for traders.

11. #187 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Malik03 has much to be proud of Malik03 has much to be proud of Malik03 has much to be proud of Malik03 has much to be proud of Malik03 has much to be proud of Malik03 has much to be proud of Malik03 has much to be proud of Malik03 has much to be proud of Malik03 has much to be proud of Malik03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,389 Times in 309 Posts

Yeah sure can install both platform meta trader 4 &5 in your pc and you can use both platform at the same time by using same username and password .but if you don't mind then i want to know why you want to use at same time please brief us what benefits we may enjoy by using both platform at same time.

12. #188 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Mutton is an unknown quantity at this point Mutton's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Malik03     
      Yeah sure can install both platform meta trader 4 &5 in your pc and you can use both platform at the same time by using same username and password .but if you don't mind then i want to know why you want to use at same time please brief us what benefits we may enjoy by using both platform at same time.
      For me the only meaningful difference between MT4 & 5 would be MT4's masses of custom indicators. From what I know (which is certainly not everything so I may be wrong here) MT5 is overall the superior system. So I would utilise MT5 for the vast majority of things like TA and actual trading but spend some spare time testing a variety of custom indicators, only available on MT4, to see if I can find some which, with backtesting and maybe some forward testing too, display great results.
      If I did find such indicators I'd probably want to incorporate them into my system so I'd then be using MT5 for most things but also checking the FX pairs I'm interested in in MT4 to see what my unique indicators are telling me.
      That's the idea anyway.

13. #189 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

monoj01 is on a distinguished road monoj01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In reading my opinion, you all ready known that it will be do. Yes we can use both platform like mt4 and mt5 apps in one computer or Laptop.

I believe that we can use both in my Android phone. And most important side is through both are, we can use more account at a time. I think this is good concept for us. I like it.
      Signature removed by Passionate Pisces!

14. #190 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Muhammad Shahzaib will become famous soon enough Muhammad Shahzaib will become famous soon enough Muhammad Shahzaib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes you use mt5 mt4 in one computer it is very good platforms and many people earn huge money in this platforms hope you will earn money and enjoy enjoy in this platform best of luck bro

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Muhammad Shahzaib for this useful post.

asifkhan42 (06-22-2020), Eishaniaz (06-22-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 19 of 20 ... 14 17 18 19 20

Subscribed to this Thread : 2