• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 20 of 20 ... 15 18 19 20

Thread: Can I use two platforms in one computer?

1. #191 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cool

asifkhan42 will become famous soon enough asifkhan42's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes sure.You can use two platforms at same time on same computer.You can sign in to both MT4 and MT5 platforms at same time on one computer.It will help you to make more profits by using two platforms at a time.So,just deposit your money and start trading.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to asifkhan42 for this useful post.

Muhammad Shahzaib (06-22-2020), muhammadtalha (06-22-2020), Shehroz khan (07-01-2020), Unregistered (1), zakirkhan55 (06-22-2020)

4. TOP MESSAGES
      2020-06-22   02:37
      Best answer #1
      Accrued payments  2 USD

Yes sure.You can use two platforms at same time on same computer.You can sign in to both MT4 and MT5 platforms at same time on one computer.It will help you to make more profits by using two platforms at a time.So,just deposit your money and start trading.

2013-08-24   12:56
      Best answer #2
      Accrued payments  5309 USD

Yes, even though I haven't tried it for myself but from what I heard from trader statements, yes you can do it.
      I want to do this too, not because I have multiple accounts but just want to make sure that my chart is fine.
      Sometime even though rare there are some spike errors that can be dangerous if they hit our stop losses.
      Insta will refund our money if we can show the proof that there is spike error like that.

2013-08-23   20:28
      Best answer #3
      Accrued payments  54 USD

Dear forum users! i want to know that, can i use metaTrader 4 and metaTrader 5 in one computer at same time with same username and password?

2020-06-20   05:52
      Best answer #4
      Accrued payments  9 USD

yes you use mt5 mt4 in one computer it is very good platforms and many people earn huge money in this platforms hope you will earn money and enjoy enjoy in this platform best of luck bro

2020-06-23   13:52
      Best answer #5
      Accrued payments  0 USD

I have used MT4 and MT5 together. But I used different brokers to login like fxview for MT4 and Fxpro for MT5, it worked just fine. You can't use same account though on both platforms I think.

2019-12-15   01:37
      Best answer #6
      Accrued payments  2 USD

You can have two trading platforms (MT4 & MT5) on the same computer but cannot run both simultaneously using the same login id. Two instances of the same platform can even be run but with different login id and password. This is based on my experience. Also, try to install the platform on a different drive. You can't run demos and real accounts on the same platform even at different times. Another important thing I want to inform you is that only one of them will function and the other will hang your system when you log out of one account and try to log in to another. and I recently installed MT4 and MT5 on my computer that wants to access my same account from two different platforms, unfortunately you cannot log in to MT4 Account using the MT5 platform. But if you install two MT4 Trading Platforms on the same computer, I'm sure you can access different or the same MT4 Account.

5. #192 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

Ajmal309 has a spectacular aura about Ajmal309 has a spectacular aura about Ajmal309's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you can do it. You can use two accounts in one computer. I have been login three are more account in my laptop. And this is some superior situations.When you enter your username and password to open it. There are some personal errors ouccer. It is due to your private sitting you can sit up your device multi account user . And then other problems like viruses can try to you login problem. And in my laptop I don't use two accounts of forex forum. And I will try to do it.I hope you enjoy forex forum and my posts.

6. #193 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Danielz is on a distinguished road Danielz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have used MT4 and MT5 together. But I used different brokers to login like fxview for MT4 and Fxpro for MT5, it worked just fine. You can't use same account though on both platforms I think.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Danielz for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

8. #194 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8623 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 45,438 Times in 12,808 Posts

I have no experience using both software mt4 and mt5 at the same time in my computer. But I have experience using it separately. I think any one software is enough. No more difference between those softwares. We need to enhance our mind and knowledge on how to trade professionally controlling our emotion and greedy. My dear, Instaforex is the best broker for me and everyone should think about it because it's a couple of program; among of them
      • Mt5 forum bonus program
      • Weekly guess Forex trend contest
      • Best Answer Contest
      • Deposit Bonus
      • etc.
      BELOW is my last Update

amiron56-s-Trading-journal

9. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

Ajmal309 (06-26-2020)

10. #195 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Godyz is on a distinguished road Godyz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Thank you

Thank you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Godyz For This Useful Post:

Ajmal309 (06-26-2020)

12. #196 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

chmobeenafzal will become famous soon enough chmobeenafzal will become famous soon enough chmobeenafzal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes brother you can download it from google and you can also use mt4 and mt5 at same time there is no restriction in it but keep in mind that there are some basic difference between mt4 and mt5 trading terminals, If you do not know about Mt5 because mostly people try to use mt4 account, At some extent these both terminals are same but in some condition mt5 is different from mt4 so first learn about mt5 and then try to use it, Demo account is best thing for implementing our ideas and experiments so that we can get benefit from it, There is nothing sure in Forex trading so please you jhave to learn everything you need for your business plan. In my point of view mt4 is the best terminal for every trader.

13. #197 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Flirty

Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan has a reputation beyond repute Shehroz khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1427 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,574 Times in 2,825 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asifkhan42     
      Yes you can use two plateform on one computer there is no restrictions from any broker or any software but you can only use one account on one software like as if you have a bonus Account of insta forex you can use it only on mt4 software because all bonus related Accounts are centralized with mt4 software.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shehroz khan For This Useful Post:

Malik97 (07-06-2020)

15. #198 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Noor999 is a jewel in the rough Noor999 is a jewel in the rough Noor999 is a jewel in the rough Noor999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am not sure about this but in my opinion one username should use only one trading platform at same time. First select one trading platform which you think is better for you and then use only that platform. Because trade is possible only in one platform at same time.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Noor999 For This Useful Post:

Malik97 (07-06-2020)

17. #199 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Malik97 will become famous soon enough Malik97's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everyone. My friend, I am a little confused about the future of gold and crude oil. I would like to set up a new company that will tell us the direction of money and oil. Hope you can share your best choice with me. Want to share your good information and ideas with me? We look forward to hearing from you.

Reply to thread
    Page 20 of 20 ... 15 18 19 20

Subscribed to this Thread : 2