• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Can metatrader run in Linux Operating System computer?

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

MetaTrader 4 can now be used on the operating system Linux, and other operating systems. I also hope that in addition to getting to know and understand how I trade on metatrader in other operating systems. because I had just trading in any windows operating system.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nswhala is on a distinguished road nswhala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My trading fellow i have no idea that mt4 works in Linux because i use it on my personel computer 32 bit operating system was install then i sale my pc and bought a laptop that was 64 bit operating system support and in both conditions its work properly and i do trading easily.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think, its operating is possible by Linux operating systems at any computer device. But, I do not use this systems to operate trading terminal. Install is easy but its properly handling is hard for us. So, basic trading operating knowledge is very needed for become success in Forex.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2227 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can use this Linux for the insta trader but i think it is better for you to shift your computer on the Window and then you can enjoy your trading fully.Almost all the traders are using the window for better services.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon has a spectacular aura about lukmon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1055 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

MT4 works best with the windows operating system and the platform for windows has the best tools. I think that it would be better to switch to MS Windows if you really want to get the best out of using the Meta trader platform. Meta trader was initially designed exclusively for the Windows operating system.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Innocent

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1105 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,079 Times in 828 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kamz     
      hi friends! i want to know that, can i install metaTrader 4 or metaTrader 5 in my Linux Operating System computer? dose metaTrader platforms support Linux Operating System?
      no there is no version of mt4 or mt5 in linus operating system. the only way to trade in linux is with a web browser, say firefox. I left using Linux mainly because of this reason that I am not getting mt4 platform. I think metaqoute should really release some new version.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Currently we can trade forex on a PC or laptop installed Linux. so that we can trade smoothly from the metatrader support support with Linux OS. more advanced ways of trading it will be getting forward anyway we use metatrader. in fact we can also do forex trading in the Android OS on your handheld smartphone. so we need not fear if our PC or Laptop installed Linux, still can trade forex every year anyway.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Edifitri For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Muhammadashfaq is on a distinguished road Muhammadashfaq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Linux operating system is quite capable to run mt4&5 I think there is no any other problem it will be working if you have a internet connection

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,298 Times in 633 Posts

Metatrader can be used on PCs with Linux OS, but to be able to install MT4 / MT5 on Linux additional software is needed called wine. The application will be used as a bridge to turn on metatrader on Linux. These preparations need to be done to support the running metatrader. Wine is free software that allows system-based Unix users to run applications developed for Microsoft Windows systems.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeref For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2